Medal of Honor Warfighter

buttscratcher

Actually, the more I think about this, the more I am open to the idea.

I think DICE has gotten too full of themselves, and they only remember the word "community" when its convenient for marketing or pre-sales purposes.

Perhaps Danger Close will not hold the same perspective that the 'community' is too stupid to use a new set of mod tools? And while I am dreaming, perhaps the new studio will develop/test/fix their games 'back end' prior to release?

And heck, while giddy dreaming, how about the possibility of true admin tools (demo/spectate) --- instead of charging clans a tarriff to run dedicated servers?

Seems the overall DICE egotrip has out done even themselves this time around (said reluctantly by a true DICE homer). I think it would be really funny if another studio took the DICE engine, and did something really cool with it...

Sounds interesting, the problem I had with the last MoH was the very small maps. I enjoyed capture point and one of the maps you could physically throw a grenade over a wall onto another flag taking out an entire squad trying to cap it, that's a little too small for my liking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This one made me laugh a little. :smile_07: A early unlocked sniper rifle, and a 40 hour head start on the game

Not much of an enticement to pre-order. But, perhaps thats a good thing? "Maybe" their game will be good enough on its own w/out needing to dangle loads of chum to get us to dig out the credit card. maybe.

Navy SEAL Sniper Operator - Pre-Order the Limited Edition and unlock the U.S. Navy SEAL Sniper and the McMillan Tac-300 sniper rifle, available after approximately 40 hours of multiplayer gameplay.

Dotted Line to Real World Events - Medal of Honor Warfighter is the only game that gives players a view into these real world events and lets them experience the action as it might have unfolded.

The Power of Frostbite 2 – Medal of Honor Warfighter delivers incredible video and audio fidelity by leveraging the power of the ground-breaking Frostbite 2 engine.

National Pride Online with Global Tier 1 – For the first time, the Medal of Honor brand introduces multi-national Tier 1 blue-vs-blue team play where the world’s best of the best warriors go head-to-head in combat.

http://www.medalofhonor.com/pre-order-medal-of-honor-warfighter?sourceid=header_preorder_button_us

Edited by buttscratcher

National Pride Online with Global Tier 1 – For the first time, the Medal of Honor brand introduces multi-national Tier 1 blue-vs-blue team play where the world’s best of the best warriors go head-to-head in combat.

That's just sold them 25 million copies, I'm the best of the best of the best, currently number 1 in the world in MoH Warfighter.

Well done! Want a cookie? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

^at least they are starting to put out some clips now (for what thats worth). My bar is awful low on this one, based on the marketing to date. Two promo videos before this one, based on an optics and suppressor companies photo shoots. I was like, if this is all you got, this games in big troubble.

If they want to impress a disenfranchised PC market, tell us what features their game will ship with, that will set their product apart from the field. Not the "maybe, maybe not" pre-launch lip service we've got from DICE on their last two titles. just my $.02

• Upvote 1

Hard to say without seeing some proper game footage. Its a game ill defintely be checking out come october if im bored of battlefield 3 by then.

I bought the last one though and thought it was terrible, so unless the multiplayer has been improved ten fold, ill pass.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...