Macro - for recoil..

-IBR-Gen.Venttura

I wonder what the reason for the withdrawal of the ban of players that were using the macro as a resource to gather the withdrawal of weapons, set examples as

Eu me pergunto qual a razão para a retirada dos banimentos de jogadores que estavam usando a macro como um recurso para diminuir o recolho das armas, definido como exemplos

Player Date

Even Balance Violation Type

Violation VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 89246

streaming Source

Server Desc = BiG = Brothers in Gaming Battlefield 3 Server

I hope to meet the vision of PBBANS about it now, should leave as the GGC did banish all the same ....

Espero atender a visão do PBBANS agora quanto a isso , deveriam deixar como o GGC fez banir todos mesmo ....

http://www.ggc-stream.com/news/133#comments

The issue involving GAMEHACK 89246 and 89296 is still hazy.

It is unknown if such violations occur when there is the simple use of AHK or if violations are recognized when the CP-specific scripts. Explain why: some AHK scripts used to cheat in BF3 are complilados. Exe.

If GAMEHACK 89246 and 89296 were probes specific for these scripts. Exe used to cheat in BF3 and not just the software AHK so generic, then rape would be valid and correct.

The decision to withdraw the bans PBBans is compressible, but perhaps premature.

GGC said he could not play kicks for GAMEHACK 89246 and 89296 as the staff goes around claiming that it would be only the presence of AHK.

I hope to meet the vision of PBBANS about it now, should leave as the GGC did banish all the same ....

If you got wrongly banned for it I doubt you would share that view.

Too many people think everyone needs to be punished when the better solution is to prevent a cheat from working in the first place.

The reason we lifted the bans was non cheat AHK applications / scripts caused the violation. It's used for other things besides macros to cheat in video games.

Right now PB kicks them for using it so they are not getting away with anything, they just can't use it anymore.

Explain why: some AHK scripts used to cheat in BF3 are complilados. Exe.

We have setup our own workaround.

On policy, information about cheat detection methods we use is private to Streaming Admins, sorry.

No comment in public forums.

P.S.: old news.

i already knew you love steam-talk about stuff you have zero information about. Note you will not get any either.

On that note, one topic soaked wet by your tearful cluelessness is enough.