Lifting a ban

Sm1th

After playing a certain server (IFOR) for about a month or so, I was somehow banned. I went through IFOR's unban process and they found that the ban was coming from PBBans. IFOR informed me that they could do nothing with my ban until PBBans lifted its ban. IFOR showed me the screenshot below. What do I need to do to get this ban lifted? Thank you in advance. Here is some of my information:

• Clan tag: =AGENT=
  • Player name: Sm1th
  • Player ID: 103157869

sm1th-1.jpg

Nothing to worry about, you're clean :)

Throwing the GUID through the MBi search bar on the front page or clicking on the GUID itself in the results brings up this.

The guid you have entered is caused by having an invalid CDKey entered in Battlefield 2142.

This guid is globally banned by evenbalance. If you are getting a ban message with this GUID try reinstalling Battlefield 2142

At one point or another in your BF2142 (re-)installing(s), you probably input your key in wrong or it got saved wrong/corrupt for some reason.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/global-punkbuster-guid-ban-8a02f1f0-t24118.html

• Upvote 1

Thank you. That makes total sense, because once I opened a support ticket from Even Balance and they helped me with the manual "x9392" registry fix. So, what do I need to do to get the ban cleared from my record so that I may play on servers that use player information from PBBans?

Edited by Sm1th

Thank you. That makes total sense, because once I opened a support ticket from Even Balance and they helped me with the manual "x9392" registry fix. So, what do I need to do to get the ban cleared from my record so that I may play on servers that use player information from PBBans?

If you have resolved your initial issue, that means your proper cd key has been accepted and that will in turn generate a clean pbguid that is not on our MBi :)