Kick Punkbuster

Joab

English plz

ok...Oh to with a problem oh with my bf2142, do I enter in the servirdo of the about 5 seg and does the screen freeze and turn for the servers screen, and the only mensaguem that appears hey PUNKBUSTER, anybody oh I can help myself? I already did of everything that has in the other post, already mechi in the redigist and it didn't work, I updated PB and it didn't also work.

What's the exact kick message ?

The only thing that appears PUNKBUSTER and anything else, I already updated Pb manually and it didn't solve. That mistake began after about 2 months that I have the game.

Have you tried to do a complete uninstall of the game......to include deleting the folders created on the HD.......then reinstall it? Very possible you may a corrupt file. Does this happen on every server join or on some?

Have you tried to do a complete uninstall of the game......to include deleting the folders created on the HD.......then reinstall it? Very possible you may a corrupt file. Does this happen on every server join or on some?

It already ties formatted my personal computer and it didn't get better in anything, and it is in all of the servants that that is happening.

What is your game nick?

Do you know what your PB GUID is?

Join this server:

193.93.45.135:16567

So I can help troubleshoot it.

My nick is: My YooB guid, no grandma got to pass because I don't get to play né, unless she has other way of diffusing her. Seve PID?? PID=47218440 AND grandma enters in that servant, I hope you can help myself prque am already the one week without playing.