THE CLOCK IS RUNNING!!!
LESS THAN TEN DAYS TO GO!!
Treyarch has had
EVERYTHING at THEIR CONVENIENCE!!
PATCH 1.2 MUST BE RELEASED
AT THE USER"S CONVENIENCE!!
JANUARY 31, 2009!!
From before November 11, 2008 with all the FANCY BS promises and hype through the "Holiday Vacation" 'till now, its been ALL Treyarch's way...
Simply put, if the Patch is not out by January 31, 2009
IT'S SERVER BLACKOUT TIME!!!
You were asked, then begged and finally warned time and time again. Your manchild mouthpiece gave all of us nothing but sarcastic BS remarks in return. Now as we approach crunch time he's yapping about 8-10 weeks to do a patch. BS!! Patch 1.1 your now infamous Day *0* patch refutes that lie big time.
Forget the excuses, the BS reasons and reasoning - Especially the "Oh, we gotta do this and we gotta do that...." You gotta do one thing: Release Patch 1.2 on or before Jan. 31, 2009.
Treyarch, you should've done all your gotta's BEFORE you RELEASED this $50.00 box of BUGS and BS on us!! Now, do the right thing or kiss the entire enchilada goodbye... PC & Console users have run out of patience.
Treyarch - Get it done NOW!
** SPEND THE MONEY - PAY THE OVERTIME **
- Fix Server Authentication Failures.
- Fix Spawn Logic - not working properly in all gametypes.
- Fix HTTP ReDirect it does not work.
- Fix alt+tabbing out, and back you either get a black screen or a crash
- Screenshots Broken - not incremental, they overwrite each other
- Fix missing cg_drawfps feature & Fix cg_fov it resets with every round.
- Add /record feature - Extremely important for competition.
- Optional Head Icons & Name Tags for both Friendly and Enemy Players. - Players should not be able to put color in their name tags, like green to look like a teammate. Name tags should not show through walls - NO Enemy name tags at all or an Admin option.
- Fix Enter Prestige, server reports "Primary grenade 0 is invalid. Setting to frag" in red text.
- Co-op servers will show up correctly in server browser, many players have difficult joining others as well
- LINUX BINARIES RELEASE
- Fix when you quit the game, blue screen pops up and restarts computer
- Fix unhandled exception errors appearing randomly
- Fix areas where a clip or texture requiring a specific sound doesn't do so when walked across.
- The Clipping/Collision/Blocking brushes should be more detailed. Far too many places in maps that should be accessible are clipped/blocked by straight line clipping. Rooftop access and climbing of trees are a plus thus adding to playability, all the promos showed tree snipers.
- Mod Tools must be properly patched. All the mp prefabs for each game type (CTF,DS,HQ etc..) are missing also some of the basic csv files.
- Fix the DVARS that are not write protected that allow Rank Raping.
- Server Exploits
- Map Exploits
- Game Bugs
- Editor Bugs
JANUARY 31, 2009!!
No More Excuses!
ENOUGH is ENOUGH!
Edited by Coretraxxx, Jan 29, 2009 - 09:48 AM.