Is It Worth It ?

ES-Phoenix

Hi Guys

Been a long time since I have been here but a few of my old clan are knocking around with RvS, I know it`s old but still fun for us oldies.

I have the server running with Multiplay and my question is, is it worth activating PBBans on this server ?? Without being rude to you all ;0)

Regards

|ES|Phoenix

www.rvsuk.es-uk.co.uk

Hi Fozzer

I know mate and also PsB are no longer streaming RvS either. But would their be any advantage with enabling the PBBans addon for this game on a server I have with Multiplay, would the addon do any checks etc ??

I`m assuming that the replys I am getting means that PBBans does not work on this game anymore either, if this is the case why do Multiplay still have the mod available through their control panel and allows server admins to activate this mod ??

Hi HSMagnet

LOL - I know this is PBBans mate but the Multiplay control panel lists PunkBuster, PBBans, SAC and Sentinel as available AC addons to your server. I have been out of the community for a while mate but have an RvS server running with Multiplay. I use to stream here with all my RvS servers a while back. I am just getting back into the swing of things, I did not even know that RvS had been dropped so much from the AC community, it used to be massive.

I`m assuming that I will not be able to set my server up to stream to you guys then like I use to, i`m curious as to why Multiplay have PBBans listed as an AC addon, will this run the latest checks you guys released ??

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick side question, when EvenBalance drops support for a game does that mean there will be no more PunkBuster enabled servers or just PunkBuster will no longer be updating from said point onwards?

Just a quick side question, when EvenBalance drops support for a game does that mean there will be no more PunkBuster enabled servers or just PunkBuster will no longer be updating from said point onwards?

PunkBuster will no longer be updating from said point onwards.