Retired Staff
  • Last visited

• Days Won

IndianScout last won the day on December 1 2014

IndianScout had the most liked content!

4 Followers

About IndianScout

Profile Information

Clan / Team / League Information (Optional)

• Are you a Server Admin?
    Yes
  • Wish to Stream to PBBans?
    Yes

IndianScout's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Collaborator Rare
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. It was October and the Indians on a remote reservation asked their new Chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was a Chief in a modern society he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared. But being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is the coming winter going to be cold?" "It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold," the meteorologist at the weather service responded. So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared. A week later he called the National Weather Service again. "Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?" "Yes," the man at National Weather Service again replied, "it's going to be a very cold winter." The Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find. Two weeks later the Chief called the National Weather Service again. "Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?" "Absolutely," the man replied. "It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever." "How can you be so sure?" the Chief asked. The weatherman replied, "We're sure it's going to be cold because the Indians are collecting firewood like crazy!"
  2. I said it 8 years ago and I'll say it again, you CANNOT automate anticheat, that requires a brain and a thought process which you cannot leave out of the equasion. Look at all of our staff that have to work hard to ensure NO INNOCENT players get an accidental ban, what will they do. they have no eyes Steve
  3. the alpha was not capped at 60, here's my 560ti after maydax and I modded their ini file.. http://i55.tinypic.com/2hzl8gw.jpg
  4. Welcome to PBBans :)

5. makes me want to print that out just so I can take a piss on it..
  6. most games in alpha testing do not have Punkbuster turned on if it's even coded yet, in the alpha stage you are testing site & server load, distribution thru Orgin and more. the alpha testers that they have on their forums, seem to think that they are getting a chance to play a free game instead of reading the developer notices about load testing and more, so they complain about the cheaters as if this is a finished product shipped out the door and it's not, hell it's not even reached beta testing yet. Maydax and I are on the BF3 site and forums for 12 - 16 hours a day, we chat with the developers and players alike, help players with game and install problems, as testing get's further along they will utilize Maydax and my expertise more and more but at this stage like everyone else we're learning the game and what to look for. I think DICE could use us a bit more than what they are at this point, but our services are there for the taking. I hope this clears a little but of the alpha phase of testing up and what the priorities are. Indian
  7. DICE Colin says: if there was a way I could make the crotch area of all hackers worldwide burst into flames that are not quenched by any means.......it would fill me with satisfaction and joy DICE Colin says: but until that time PBBans are just as good
  8. Punkbuster & Community Support

9. I agree and back you 100%.. maybe they will pull their head out one of these days..
  10. fantastic news bro.. thanks to all the hard working people we have here at PBBans, EvenBalance and other AC communities, without them we'd have no gaming community we all love to play in.. thanks again to all that worked on this new Hub.. Indian..
  11. I don't do a lot of posting I work in the background with Maydax.. Your prices just got..
  12. Welcome Mikael, good to see you here on the forums.. thanks for the heads up.. Indian
  13. very nice, let me know if you need any help..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.