I OWNED 2 CDs

Sweet Dreamz

Hello,

I bought my first CD in Sep 2007 and it was working very good, until it's scratched and became so hard to start the game with my old soldier 400 EA ranked.

Well, I've bought another bf2142 with Deluxe Edition, and installed in my computer, and now I have 2 CDs and 2 accounts. However, it does not show my GUID...... it shows:

"The guid you have entered is caused by having an invalid CDKey entered in Battlefield 2142.

This guid is globally banned by evenbalance. If you are getting a ban message with this GUID try reinstalling Battlefield 2142"

Can any one help me up!

Did you try reinstalling?

I found my GUID and it shows up. But The 2 accounts show the same GUID, and server owners said to me you have Dirty GUID? What does that mean??? Is it legal to have 2 accounts in one CD?

Thanks,

It's perfectly legal.

Again, did you reinstall?

This bug happens all the time, and reinstalling should fix it.

Your going to have to ask the server owners yourself what they mean with 'dirty GUID', as we can only guess what they mean.

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

• 2 months later...
It's perfectly legal.

Again, did you reinstall?

This bug happens all the time, and reinstalling should fix it.

Your going to have to ask the server owners yourself what they mean with 'dirty GUID', as we can only guess what they mean.

Wow I couldn't care less if anyone in my server had the same GUID at the same time. It's the Key hash that I try to take notice.

Hopefully, as lucky said, re-installing should help

Wow I couldn't care less if anyone in my server had the same GUID at the same time. It's the Key hash that I try to take notice.

Hopefully, as lucky said, re-installing should help

The CD Key hash is unimportant. It is easily changeable and spoofable from what I have seen. The GUID is the important thing.

The CD Key hash is unimportant. It is easily changeable and spoofable from what I have seen. The GUID is the important thing.

:o

Now they tell me that :blink:

:o

Now they tell me that :blink:

Some hackers cause "no hash" errors to appear in BF2CC where their CD key hash normally would be. This error also occurs to everyone who joins after the hacker joins. In cases like this - the only way to ban is by GUID, which is in my opinion a much more secure and reliable way of uniquely identifying players on your server.

Some hackers cause "no hash" errors to appear in BF2CC where their CD key hash normally would be. This error also occurs to everyone who joins after the hacker joins. In cases like this - the only way to ban is by GUID, which is in my opinion a much more secure and reliable way of uniquely identifying players on your server.

Hmmm....even though the guid may be a little more difficult to find, as long as it's a better way to keep hackers out, then that's what I'm gonna be looking out for then :/