Hub Downtime

siskin

**update**

As a temporary fix the hub has been moved to a secondary HDD.

Hopefully this will suffice untill a nice shiny new HDD or 2 can be put into place.

This was a hardware issue and nothing else, we can plan for a lot of things but mechanical failure is something we can not predict.

It's currently up and live on a backup hard drive, hopefully this will hold up until the replacement drive can be shipped to the dc and be installed.

Hub is running off the secondary HDD to help relieve the stress off the primary one until a replacement is installed. Hopefully it will hold out until then.

Remeber those of you that use only Enforce Bans option! to manualy uppdate your pbbans.dat or the cheaters will be able to connect while the hub is down

I am always protected. I never fire the server up without it.

[01.13.2009 16:37:55] VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #71006: ^7et^gG^7*^gD^7o^gGG^7y (slot #1) [17a937094c400fd88261a84f46285a2a(VALID:8) 83.26.86.194:27960]

:P

The HDDs will not be shipped to me.....the server supplier will procure them and overnight them directly to the DC.

All we have to do is foot the bill for the items and shipping.....and donations would be great to help with this ;)

+1 Donation. Thank you for your most excellent service. The community would not be the same without the help it receives here. From these fine people who offer their time and resources. Plus have the patience to answer some of the same questions over, and over. Then only to be attacked by others on the net. God bless you all.

Most suppliers will only ship to a PayPal verified address.

Auch, the system WAS running on 2 HDD's

Well, i am glad that the tempory solution works.

glad that my rig in the datacenter has a raid to...

Yea, everything is down =(

I have 3x servers, streamed to: PBBans, GV & GGC at the same time, but only PBBans HUB is not responding :(

Hope it will be up soon.

Hub is running off the secondary HDD to help relieve the stress off the primary one until a replacement is installed. Hopefully it will hold out until then.

Apparently not :(

Hi are the servers down again as we are not streaming ?? :o

Read up a bit.

They're down again, but I'm sure they're working on getting it back up as we speak ;)