How do we report hackers if BL isn't working?

Andyshole

How do we report hackers if BL is broken? There has to be a way, im in a server right now with an obivious aim bot, i was insta killed along with 4 other friends on TS from the same guy at spawn. Im not an admin and there has to be a better way. BL hasn't worked for months, there is nothing we can do as players that i know of, unless it's an admin that can obtain his guid. Thanks guys, im just trying to find a new way to clean these hackers up.

Anything with ea is pointless, i tried live chat and what not. Its like they just don't care. I have a list of hackers in my battlelog that i have put on my radar, but right now there isn't a way to properly take care of the issue. Unless i admin, but im not an admin with any clan.

I can tell EA doesn't care. And people are starting to believe PB is a failed service provider. I know PB works, and i have banned obivious hackers when i was an admin before.

1) Battlelog report feature, broken.

2) Live chat, results in them explaining how report profile works

3) The hacker thread at Get satisfaction is now closed and redirects to report profile.

Currently a wild goose chase. The only way to do it, is if you admin. The amount of hackers is unparalleled because of the new content. Why isn't there a better way to report a hacker, especially through PBBans? I'm looking for a solution and want to help as much as i can, not trying to argue or anything of that nature. I do appreciate the responses.

And now there is a hack to change your BL name, since almost everyone knows the way a player can report a hacker is by his profile. There was a kid i caught, insta death hack, i tried to report his profile but it failed. So i left his profile open to report later, since he was kicked from there server. His name changed, and i was like wtf?

Edited by Andyshole

EA was resetting hackers via the battle log reports actually, but the stats have to be absolutely obvious until they take action. I guess now the bl reporting is down you have to try the other route in the meantime.

However I just tried to go through the report feature and it worked for me..

Anyone can change their bl name, its in origin settings tab> account tab>change origin ID (no hack required)

@Andyshole - are you a server admin? If so do you stream your servers to anti cheat sites? If not do you use servers which are streaming to ac sites? If so then report potential hackers on those servers to the server admins who may have PBSS with evidence to submit here.

EA was resetting hackers via the battle log reports actually, but the stats have to be absolutely obvious until they take action. I guess now the bl reporting is down you have to try the other route in the meantime.

However I just tried to go through the report feature and it worked for me..

Anyone can change their bl name, its in origin settings tab> account tab>change origin ID (no hack required)

Oh, i did not know that, well thanks lol. I'll try the solution posted earlier. Thanks for the feedback.

I was an admin, but l left the clan and i no longer admin. Right now i just jump on the server TS (if posted) and I'll provide them with the info for a proper ban.

I was an admin, but l left the clan and i no longer admin. Right now i just jump on the server TS (if posted) and I'll provide them with the info for a proper ban.

If the clan you used to belong to is the same as the one in your profile then they are not streaming. Maybe recommend to them that they apply here for some added protection against hackers :)