how do I set my server to kick all non bolt users?

moose77

Run a Mod that restricts the weapon type, install B3 (BigBrotherBot + AntiNoob plugin), or police it continually. The first option is the easiest, but a Mod will cause it to be unranked.

Run a Mod that restricts the weapon type, install B3 (BigBrotherBot + AntiNoob plugin), or police it continually. The first option is the easiest, but a Mod will cause it to be unranked.

Take a look at the extreme+ mod, awe mod, ace mod, demon mod......All can be set up for wpn control and still run ranked.

Currently I am running a COD server with the Demon mod installed and it is restricted to bolts and scopes only. Thus I can run bolt only on all maps as well as able to run sniper arenas as well.

Additionally, it does have persistant ranking.

Take a look at the extreme+ mod, awe mod, ace mod, demon mod......All can be set up for wpn control and still run ranked.

Currently I am running a COD server with the Demon mod installed and it is restricted to bolts and scopes only. Thus I can run bolt only on all maps as well as able to run sniper arenas as well.

Additionally, it does have persistant ranking.

News to me. From what I understand you can run the Mod as ranked or it is unranked as soon as your restrict weapons and (most) perks. Even in unranked mode (XP does not accumulate for stock game) the Mod can have its own ranking system (i.e. you can rank up within OW, AWE, ACE, etc), but the XP gained in the Mod will not transfer to your ranked profile when not playing the Mod (i.e stock game).

Perhaps I am mistaken.

News to me. From what I understand you can run the Mod as ranked or it is unranked as soon as your restrict weapons and (most) perks. Even in unranked mode (XP does not accumulate for stock game) the Mod can have its own ranking system (i.e. you can rank up within OW, AWE, ACE, etc), but the XP gained in the Mod will not transfer to your ranked profile when not playing the Mod (i.e stock game).

Perhaps I am mistaken.

You are correct, once you run the server from any mod folder you will only gain xp in that mod.

• 3 months later...

You can install and run Manu Admin Mod to do exactly that. This "mod" will not make your server unranked. It's just a program that runs stand-alone and gets its info from the log files. So you do need to have direct access to the log files for it to work. But if you have that, it works great. I've been using it for several months now. It has one downside though, it cannot ban/kick for things that do not show up in the log, like last stand.