How Do I Check if My Server is Streaming?

fozzer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need answer for my questions, I dont know what is FTP on Battlefield 2 Server, I have BF2CC Client

File Transfer Protocol access to the server

you use a program, such as filezilla, to download and upload files to the server

When you signed up for your server the company should have given you information for the FTP for your server so that you can put files on it. You should look back through your emails from the Privider it should be there.

PBBans CVAR & MD5 Scans Guide

Sorry but this guide is not simple for me :(

I dont understand:

Step 4.

Upload the saved pbsvuser.cfg to your root PB directory. (the same directory that contains your pbsv.cfg)

I have downloaded pbsvuser.cfg in my PC, but who is my root PB directory ? I dont have pbsv.cfg

I NEED ANSWER FOR THIS COMMENT, THX

Edited by HeXik

What country are you from?

Also, YELLING AT US TO GIVE YOU ANSWERS doesn't help to get what you need......when you don't answer our questions.

Since we're talking about BF2 (and I assume ranked) you probably won't have FTP access.

You should have a web-based control panel provided by your host, which allows you to access some of your server's game files.

In this control panel, you need to find the pb folder, and upload pbsvuser.cfg to it.

If this is all too complicated or your not sure whether you have access to these files, contact your host and ask them how to do it, or get them to do it for you.

Since we're talking about BF2 (and I assume ranked) you probably won't have FTP access.

You should have a web-based control panel provided by your host, which allows you to access some of your server's game files.

In this control panel, you need to find the pb folder, and upload pbsvuser.cfg to it.

If this is all too complicated or your not sure whether you have access to these files, contact your host and ask them how to do it, or get them to do it for you.

Ok, This Step is Done, Next, I Need Help with This http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#hubflags

Might I suggest that you start a new thread for each of your questions.....and stop posting in this particular thread. It makes it less confusing to everyone else who reads this one.

Thanks

Rodeo

OK sorry man, no more question :D

Questions are fine, but start your own topics for your questions, and use the various appropriate and well-labelled forum sections denoted for each one.

The reason behind this, as stated, is that a topic stays on topic, and your questions can be answered a lot easier, rather than thinking we're entering a thread about a given topic to find a question completely un-related to the topic's title.

Also, if you ask a question, we can help you better and deal with your specific issues/questions/need for information a lot easier than we can if we see an old/un-related thread being opened up.

I dont need new topic i have last question, when i upload the pbsvuser.cfg to my online controll panel, are finished all configurations of PBBANS server protections ?

Thanks

HEX

b_560x95.png

Edited by HeXik