Help please

cadezor

Ok, here is the long story =) I've been banned from www.caleague.com and they will not lift the ban but its pretty obvious that this ban was not because of any kind of cheat related to and first person shooters.. however I did use a cheat program for World of Warcraft that came from www.cheatengine.org, I used this to Speedhack which yeah was stupid to do but anyways, I accidently left this program on and went into a PB server and I was kicked for GAME HACK #89063.. I am the ONLY one banned from CAL for this there are two other GAME HACK bans with a number of #89002, I guess what im asking for is clarification between the two.. and how I could go about getting this ban lifted.. It's quite annoying that I know that I shouldn't be banned from CAL for cheating in Call of Duty 2, and yet they will not do anything about it.

Please Help:

I know everyone here hates cheaters but I used that Speedhack once and got my account banned from World of Warcraft.. thats enough punishment for me in my opinion so please dont judge me about that =(

Any ban with a number equal to, or greater than #5000 is generated by PunkBuster™ software as per this list;

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

The only way to get a removal from PBBans MBI for any of the above violation # is to open a TroubleTicket and ask 1 question;

"Is this a valid violation ?"

I should imagine other Anti Cheat sites operate much the same policy, and any reputable league/ladder will adhere to the same policy too.

TroubleTicket link

Just as a point of interest, based from what I have come across in the past, installing third party software to "enhance" gameplay or "improve" net connection speed etc etc runs the risk of incurring a speedhack or gamehack violations across all PB™ supported games and should be avoided at all cost's.

Thanks for the answer.. however evenbalance said they cannot lift the ban it's the authority of punksbusted do you know where the trouble ticket on that site is? I suppose I'll wait out the year ban from leagues of Call of Duty 2 even though the ban really has nothing to do with it =/

Edited by cadezor

Thanks for the answer.. however evenbalance said they cannot lift the ban it's the authority of punksbusted do you know where the trouble ticket on that site is? I suppose I'll wait out the year ban from leagues of Call of Duty 2 even though the ban really has nothing to do with it =/

I did not post anything about asking EvenBalance to lift the ban - what I posted was to ask 1 question - "Is this a valid violation?"

Even though those violations I listed are all attributable to PunkBuster™ software, the actual ban is made by the server admin/anti cheat site.

PB only issues a 2 minute kick for any of the above violations.

The only bans issued by EvenBalance are global guid/hardware bans.

So in theory a player can get kicked from a server for an AIMBOT violation, remove the cheat, and 2 mins later rejoin that server and play on.

Thats were proactive admins come in :) , and when they group together at sites like PBBans its not just 1 server that adds the ban to the server pbbans.dat, but the ban is added to every servers pbbans.dat thus narrowing the playing field of any cheater.

(the PBBans Master Ban Index is also available for public download)

oops, I nearly forgot :)

PsB appeal a ban link