Help, Banned from my favorite Server

Darth Nader

Hello,

I've been playing on the PotW(1) server for over a year now but lately I'm blocked from playing. Iv'e contacted the PotW clan about the ban and they seem to think its a problem on PB's side. I'm not on there ban list.. How do I find my GUID in CoD2 on the Potw server? This is all new to me so please pardon me if I'm asking silly questions..

My tag in Cod2 is ^^11Darth ^^33Nader

Any help on this end would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Ken

I think I've found my GUID for the PotW server, did a name search on PB and it showed (1) record. but had a messege that says something like Clean Player, record not open for public viewing (or something along those lines). The PotW guys that I've talked to say it's not from their server (I also Play on the Mixed Map server they host, haven't had any problems there). How do I access my information related to that record for my GUID, any hints?

Ken

I think I've found my GUID for the PotW server, did a name search on PB and it showed (1) record. but had a messege that says something like Clean Player, record not open for public viewing (or something along those lines). The PotW guys that I've talked to say it's not from their server (I also Play on the Mixed Map server they host, haven't had any problems there). How do I access my information related to that record for my GUID, any hints?

Ken

- Join any server that has PunkBuster turned on.

- Open the console

- Type /pb_myguid

PB_MyGuid
Displays your PunkBuster GUID and your Game CDKey (Note: Cdkey is not shown if currently connected to a server); The GUID is used by PunkBuster to identify players and it is based on the CDKey entered into the game

I found two guids on the MPi for your alias and they both show as clean. There are no external bans on those guids either.

If you are unable to play on the PotW server it is definitely a server side problem and not due to your guids showing on our banlist.

the guids are

ee21ddaeee72567c6c1948accf87ef5b

Alias(s) (1)

11Darth33Nader

and

81c5447ed9302217284dc871ed129167

Alias(s) (8)

*{PotW}*McBoB

*{PotW}*OldmanUSMC/R

11Darth33Nader

11XxX(RUS)

darkness-devil