Hello there!

BrudeElite

Hello there mates!

New to the forums here and i figured while i was waiting on the streaming application to get a response, I'd see what everyone was up to! Also i wanted to know if there is a clan recruiting section or a introduction section on these forums. Can't seem to find it and i do chat a lot lmao!

welcome

don't know of a recruiting section or an intro section for that matter

Alright thanks!

But what is up with this black box that keeps coming up now and then at the top of the screen blocking half the page. >.<

i have no idea what you are talking about

I don't know, it might be FF messing up on me.

But i doubt i will be here much longer since i am getting po'ed about this admin attempting to tell me the CD KEY i have for the cod4 game i bought from walmart is leaked. It's absurd that i spent $40 for a game and now i am being told that the code isn't 100% legit. Makes me want to slap people. Because now i can't even get pbbans on the server i have. Guess i will be doing a lot of manual banning. I don't know whats wrong with their system, but he showed me the data and all the usernames i have used in game have a different ip address and well i live in Florida. I don't change ips and all those are names i use, so their system HAS to be messed up. Making me real mad.

no it means your key is in the wild

something leached your info (virus/keylogger/lvl55 restorer...)

you need to format and reinstall your OS

get good security measures

and buy a new game

no it means your key is in the wild

something leached your info (virus/keylogger/lvl55 restorer...)

you need to format and reinstall your OS

get good security measures

and buy a new game

Nothing leached because nothing has gotten in. I'm VERY careful at what sites i go to and what i download. And i do computer programming so i know damn well i have not had a virus. I use norton, which no matter what people talk bad about it, it's a good program for those who know how to use it. Not to mention i have 3 others installed and all are running.

I do not have the reinstall disc so i am not going through all that. Like hell i am spending another $40 on this game, because PBBans wants to claim it's in the wild when i admitted to using all the alias on there, and i doubt someone else in the world has used the same names. I have been having isp problems due to some rain and things, but i do not know how come different ip's are showing up. But all the names he show me on that list are mine. So whatever, pbbans wants to be arses about it, i can be one right back at them. Like i said, i know for a fact that code isn't leaked.

Nothing leached because nothing has gotten in. I'm VERY careful at what sites i go to and what i download. And i do computer programming so i know damn well i have not had a virus. I use norton, which no matter what people talk bad about it, it's a good program for those who know how to use it. Not to mention i have 3 others installed and all are running.

I do not have the reinstall disc so i am not going through all that. Like hell i am spending another $40 on this game, because PBBans wants to claim it's in the wild when i admitted to using all the alias on there, and i doubt someone else in the world has used the same names. I have been having isp problems due to some rain and things, but i do not know how come different ip's are showing up. But all the names he show me on that list are mine. So whatever, pbbans wants to be arses about it, i can be one right back at them. Like i said, i know for a fact that code isn't leaked.

Well, seeing as I received this little snippet off you;

But heres some advice, get the damn program your using checked over. Because i am using a single dsl box, i live in florida for fk sakes and i bought a legit came from walmart, and it shows up as leaked, it sounds more like your system is buggy, or your to damn lazy to stream pbbans for people.

I decided to check out our "buggy system" because you were so adamant that your cd key had not been compromised.

I downloaded the streamed logs from the server that the pbguid was first seen on (March 10 2009)

leaked key no doubt.png

Lo and behold, a simple search of the streamed log from that exact date reveals;

[03.10.2009 15:58:30] ->PBSV: New Connection (slot #18) 213.148.229.100:28960 [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe640f188] "collective" (seq 11033282)

There are numerous entries in the logfile from that server, untill he left a few hours later;

[03.10.2009 17:08:52] ->PBSV: Lost Connection (slot #18) 213.148.229.100:28960 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe640f188(VALID) collective

The IP of the player resolves to;

Concepts ICT BV Technical Role

Concepts ICT BV

St. Ignatiusstraat 265

4803 ES Breda

The Netherlands

phone: +31 76 5221555

fax: +31 76 5310531

[email protected]

Seeing as you admit to all the aliases on the MPI, I am just wondering how this player from the Netherlands used your exact pbguid and an alias that you say was used by you, a fair old time before an IP from the USA was seen using the same pbguid.

I use norton, which no matter what people talk bad about it, it's a good program for those who know how to use it.

This says it all really. Norton may have a reactive detection rate > 90% however with a proactive (heuristic) detection rate well below 50% it really is poor when it comes to personal security. Long gone are the days when a few 100 pieces of unique malware were collected per week, now AV companies are receiving hundreds of thousands per week, making static signature / wildcard sigs a thing of the past. Is the engines behavioural analysis is not up to scratch you are not protected.