Hackers.

BigEagle22

we do not allow name and shame

we only accept evidence that can be verified by server logs streamed directly via PBBansHub

HSMagnet

Edited by HSMagnet
name and shame

That's pretty blatant. Whats the demo system in RO2? Does it allow first person? I'll be the first to admit, I haven't followed it all.

With that in mind, that little video is no good here, and should be taken to the community who runs that server to be local banned.

Sadly, I don't believe there is a server admin, Ive only been playing for a few hours now. and there is a first person spectate but it was locked, only on him, I could first person spectate everybody else.

Sadly, I don't believe there is a server admin, Ive only been playing for a few hours now. and there is a first person spectate but it was locked, only on him, I could first person spectate everybody else.

what server? IP?

if the server has no visible admin or contact info, i would move on to another

here is a list that stream to us

http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-list-ro2-40.html

not a huge list.

it is an excellent game, but, some of the communities that run servers are pretty hard core realism

be sure you only join servers with PunkBuster enabled

oh, and to be clear we are not Even Balance, the developers of PunkBuster. we are a third party anti cheat that provide services to proactive admin.