Check_Please47

Hello dear friends , my name is youssef adada and i recently bought Battlefield 4™ Premium Edition $49.99 and its

Battlefield 4™ Ultimate Shortcut Bundle $39.99 and Battlefield 4™ Premium Membership $39.99 and a Battlefield 4™ 5 X Gold Battlepacks $11.99 and Battlefield™ Hardline Premium (Pre-Order)  $49.99 and the digital deluxe edition also ... a friend of mine told me that if i used hacks in a bf game i'll be banned from the whole franchise , you who look at this post if you have any kind of mercy in your heart please show it to me , i'm not a bad person just a stupid one , i admite my mistake of using hacks in-game and i promise you if that happend anytime again you have my permition to ban me i am deeply really sorry , please dont take away my game , it cost me a fortune , please dont unencourage me to drop the gaming life i really like to play games . :brownbag:  and sorry if i wasted any of your time , <3 , i really apreciate what you guys doing and i feel ashamed of my behavior

dude may i ask you something please , can i play battlefield 4 ? since i'm not banned,  can you check for me 'll really apreciate it i'm really stupid at this forums stuff and the ggc registration fully bugged.

I just wish that the powers that be would accept your admisson:   " , i admite my mistake of using hacks in-game and i promise you if that happend anytime again you have my permition to ban me i am deeply really sorry"

as evidence you have hacked and would therefor ban you

the way ggc works is they keep seperate lists for each game. However ACI which is another ANTICHEAT site. also collects data from GGC and thus if the server has them enabled will use the cross game kick and kick you out of the game.

pbbans has the same feature they just dont share with ggc due to a conflict.

as of right now we don't know if BFHL will use the same GUID like BF3, BF$, and MOHW

Edited by pipes1