Gameservers.com Sale

SuperTaz

If they would come down on the b3 rental price, I'd give it a whirl.

I'd like to compare their server to the issues we've been having w/ current providers server. But at a third higher than what i am paying now, I'll pass. On the positive side, it is nice to see alot of those older titles priced at where they should be.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get any money from NFO. I merely like the services they provide, so I figured I'd state my opinion to keep people away from a server provider that lacks in more than one way. Not trying to bash anyone, just speaking from my personal experience with Gameservers.com.

• Upvote 1

I only had one issue with GS.com. I submitted a ticket with them and it was fixed within 1-2 days. But, I usually only rent cod4 servers from them. So, I do not know what issues they have with games that use a lot more resources like the Battlefield series.

I have used gameservers going on 6 yrs now with no real problems that were not fixed within a timely manner. A lot of different games, mostly bf though. I have used other companies during that time for games they chose not to host, some of which were ok and others not so good.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I think we are considering dropping Gameservers and looking for a new provider or get a dedi server, nothing but problems

I have not had a server from them in a while, but, when I did they were decent. What problems are you having though?

I have not had a server from them in a while, but, when I did they were decent. What problems are you having though?

We had both of our game servers + our TS3 server down for a lengthy amount of time, not once but twice due to a supposed "outage" or "unsceduled maintenance".

Edited by No_Nickname

haha gameservers.com, don't get me started.. Their usual way of 'solving' issues is trying to make you move to a new IP, 'which should resolve the issue'. duh. which also has a tendency of resolving your client base into thin air. Had to give up the first server I started out with after more than a year when they were unable to resolve some stuttering and tried having me switch IP.. again..lost count of how many times i got that suggestion whenever there was anything wrong. Overloading their boxes is more or less standard fare over there.

Edited by BuLLsh1T77

• 3 weeks later...