game crash

pipes1

i have asked on the aa forums with no help so far im wondering if anyone else has this issue where your playing and the game just crashes. here is the error from event viewer

Faulting application name: AAGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5355c425
Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.40219.325, time stamp: 0x4df2be1e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00010a37
Faulting process id: 0x92c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf7055d4901f54
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\win32\AAGame.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll
Report Id: aeddc6cb-dc49-11e3-9511-c86000c0c38b

MSVCR100.dll is related to the C++ Redistributable Packages that run from 2005-2014. It is a pain in the ass, but make sure all of them are installed and up to date. Here is good list to start from.

i wonder if it had something to do with the update that just cam out for windows 7 game ran fine after i updated havent played in a couple hours though. will see but thanks for the info singh

i wonder if it had something to do with the update that just cam out for windows 7 game ran fine after i updated havent played in a couple hours though. will see but thanks for the info singh

Interesting you say that, i had Windows  updates 2 days ago , now every game i play, i lag like hell. Moonwalking across the screen, bouncing from one position to the next.. but a speedtest shows me as having no probs, 36Mbps d/l 1.8 U/l