For Fozzer

B00

A big thankyou for helping her get her name cleared.

For all you that dont know my wife picked up a ban nearly a week ago at game-violations.org for a perfectly legtimate opengl32.dll file. Fozzer has helped us since then to clear her name which as of this morning they have removed the ban.

It appears that teamspeak overlay caused this false ban as it injects direct into memory. So if any of you guys use this be careful on any servers that stream to GV and you use TSO (Rosie was on gameservers when this happened) watch out as it may cause false bans.

B00

Edited by B00

A big thankyou for helping her get her name cleared.

For all you that dont know my wife picked up a ban nearly a week ago at game-violations.org for a perfectly legtimate opengl32.dll file. Fozzer has helped us since then to clear her name which as of this morning they have removed the ban.

It appears that teamspeak overlay caused this false ban as it injects direct into memory. So if any of you guys use this be careful on any servers that stream to GV and you use TSO (Rosie was on gameservers when this happened) watch out as it may cause false bans.

B00

I also had a clan member banned for this, -=FUCKU=-ME had the same problem.. Thank you Fozzer!!! You the man Edited by -=FUCKU=-RedKilla

yep, thats me guys, i was fighting for my reputation over there after they called my, well u can imagining all the names that i got from people over there, but the most important is that i proof them wrong, after all these years playing this game and helping the anti cheat community to all of the sudden be called a hacker when u are not, is not good, so yep i thank u fozzer causen to my hear came a message that u help us with it, me and someone else that was caught by the same reason, well guys thanks, and btw we should have an information somewhere here to let people know that in GV u will get ban for using TSO cause it will mess with ure opengl and u will go thru hard time, or should they do that? :blink: well whatever i think someone need to improve a lot of things, but whatever, so my point is THANKS one more time. (Red be easy in GV LoL, u got excided)

now its been proven that the gv opengl32.dll check is flawed i'm just wondering when they will do something about all the other bans that have exactly the same ban info as you two guy's had.

i.e. a valid md5 digital fingerprint.

if the same scenario happened here i would have no hesitation in removing all the bans that were potentially flawed even if it meant some hackers slipping through the net.

better to remove all dubious bans rather than have one innocent player branded a cheat, but maybe thats just me :)

now its been proven that the gv opengl32.dll check is flawed i'm just wondering when they will do something about all the other bans that have exactly the same ban info as you two guy's had.

i.e. a valid md5 digital fingerprint.

if the same scenario happened here i would have no hesitation in removing all the bans that were potentially flawed even if it meant some hackers slipping through the net.

better to remove all dubious bans rather than have one innocent player branded a cheat, but maybe thats just me :)

I totally agree m8 there check is flawed and what about all the other poor sods that have been caught this way... i highly doubt though that they will lift anyone elso who was unfortunate enough to be caught this way unless they kick up a fuss like we did :(