Erasing a IP attached to my guid

ldrhavoc

Hi everyone I was recently banned from a server by a admin who noticed one the ips that had logged into my account at once point in time was a ip of a hacker that had logged into my account I have never had a pb ban of any state just curious if I can get that ip removed so only my current IP shows its somewhere in russia and one from texas but I live in Tennessee and never have been to any of these places

well you see it is like this. the MPi has data collected from streaming servers. it is what it is.

you are linked by IP to many bans

the GUID has been used in several states

still studying this atm

Hi everyone I was recently banned from a server by a admin who noticed one the ips that had logged into my account at once point in time was a ip of a hacker that had logged into my account I have never had a pb ban of any state just curious if I can get that ip removed so only my current IP shows its somewhere in russia and one from texas but I live in Tennessee and never have been to any of these places

Linked IPs mean almost nothing. I would find a better server to play on personally.

Well they said austin texas was the big one my current ip atm is 174.50.***.55 thats the one I am wanting to keep on my hash I just don't want to be banned again the server I got my ban from was Violent Industries and they said I should appeal that that ip be taken off because it will cause problems down the road

was Violent Industries and they said I should appeal that that ip be taken off because it will cause problems down the road

We do not edit MPi data for any reason whatsoever, and they should know that, being such old streamers here.

I do not see evidence to pin any infractions on you, nor do I see anything to do with Russia or Texas.

From my viewpoint, you are completely clean.

~

/*Pisi*/

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

My problem is also similar to this one, hacked my account and tried to play with the cheat, they immediately banned PunkBuster, then through the EA tech support, I regained my account. Now I sit with the Global ban, the server is not allowed to fail ... I can not prove it (Even balance) that I do not like to Kyrgyzstan could not play with your account somewhere in Russia (the domain was told * mail.ru)

Sorry if the word is wrong foods (translate via google translator)

My problem is also similar to this one, hacked my account and tried to play with the cheat, they immediately banned PunkBuster, then through the EA tech support, I regained my account. Now I sit with the Global ban, the server is not allowed to fail ... I can not prove it (Even balance) that I do not like to Kyrgyzstan could not play with your account somewhere in Russia (the domain was told * mail.ru)

Sorry if the word is wrong foods (translate via google translator)

your key is globally banned by EvenBalance

there is nothing we can do for you

Global PunkBuster Ban

Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.

Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans

A troubleticket with Even Balance is the only thing that can help you. Make sure to add any information to it that you think will help your cause (don't forget your GUID). Also make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:

1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.

2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever re global GUID bans.

3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".

4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.

5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.

If you feel that you have recieved a global GUID or Hardware ban in error, you may submit a support ticket to Even Balance