EB says I'm cool, what about PBBans?

Gyre

Dear PBBans,

Quote from Punkbusterd on the above ban:

"Yes PsB is giving benefit of the doubt for this specific version of widescreen fixer for the specific dates when 1.30 was available. Your guid violation does fall under that allowable date range. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but only a few are being released under specific criteria. I had done the half dozen on bf2 but I missed doing bf2142 as I didn't realize at that time period it worked for 2142, sorry.

I have released this ban violation from the NBL. It will start to go out to our member severs overnight. It will clear these servers over the next week depending on their update frequency rate they choose. You should see you guid here at PsB clear within a few hours.

You will also take note that pbbans.com also has your guid listed on their little ban list as well. Don't know if it will affect you much."

Well? :mellow:

Gyre

(aka TimWallace)

Mr. Wallace,

I appreciate your patience in this matter. We have been in frequent discussions with EvenBalance regarding these ban violations. Based on this information, we have decided to lift appealed bans that meet the eligibility criteria. PBBans take pride in ensuring innocent players are protected. We also do not talk childishly about other anti-cheat sites.

I have lifted your ban. Again, thanks for your understanding.

RodeoBob,

Thank you very much!!! FWIW, I didn't detect anything negative or childish re: other ban sites, in the reply I got back from PBSD. Anyways, thanks again.

Yours and the other ban site's fairness, including EB's (in reevaluating an appeal denied once) in this matter has been commendable. Open mindedness and flexibility are wonderful traits to possess. :)

TimWallace

You will also take note that pbbans.com also has your guid listed on their little ban list as well. Don't know if it will affect you much."

Thats what he means. I could see that right away.

Oh yeah and, your unbanning will clear the servers within 1 second due to the pbbans hub with live updates enabled. ;)

=S.A.S= Firestorm

Edited by Firestorm

Glad to see you got things sorted at last Gyre :)

We were pretty confident things would go your way but we have to wait for the official nod off EB before we can do anything.

As you can see;

Message BanID 44486 was removed from the MBI

Game BattleField 2142

Date Added November 05, 2007 at 12:34:04 am

GUID 1fe61aa6

Alias TimWallace

Violation VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #89110

Extra Info Violation (GAMEHACK) #89110

When we get the nod, things happen pretty quickly around here :) and as Firestorm has already stated, your ban was removed from every PBBans streaming server within a second or 2.