Dynamic IP

WB_FlashOver

Hey all.

Is there a way to set streaming up so that when my DSL (dynamic) IP changes the Hub will continue to communicate with it? My squad has two servers running, both on DSL and I can find no area to change the IP for the server on PBBans. Will a < no-ip > IP work on PBBans. If so then a simple one-time entry of the no-ip IP will follow the server where ever it goes in the IP world.

Thanks for you help

FlashOver

Hey all.

Is there a way to set streaming up so that when my DSL (dynamic) IP changes the Hub will continue to communicate with it? My squad has two servers running, both on DSL and I can find no area to change the IP for the server on PBBans. Will a IP work on PBBans. If so then a simple one-time entry of the no-ip IP will follow the server where ever it goes in the IP world.

Thanks for you help

FlashOver

Are these home-hosted servers?

1. Terms & Definitions

1.1 Game Server - A game server shall be defined as a network server running a program that acts as a hub for clients to connect to for the purpose of interaction. For the purposes of clarification, PBBans will only allow streaming from dedicated servers and not from LAN or personal computers.

http://www.pbbans.com/tos.php

Well, don't I feel like a heel. It was late when I was attempting to set up my account and get my server streaming. Not much of the Terms and Service stuck with me I guess. Yes, both servers are personal computers that are dedicated to running COD4 game servers. Our goal is to keep our servers as clean as possible from cheats and your system looked like the best alternative to locking the room with a password. If I understand correctly, we need to remove our servers from the hub and will not be able to stream? May I ask why you have this requirement? Thank you for doing all of this work. I know it takes time and your dedication is appreciated by thousands out here that like a good clean game invironment. Late for work, will check in this evening.

WB_FlashOver

game tag WB

Well, don't I feel like a heel. It was late when I was attempting to set up my account and get my server streaming. Not much of the Terms and Service stuck with me I guess. Yes, both servers are personal computers that are dedicated to running COD4 game servers. Our goal is to keep our servers as clean as possible from cheats and your system looked like the best alternative to locking the room with a password. If I understand correctly, we need to remove our servers from the hub and will not be able to stream? May I ask why you have this requirement? Thank you for doing all of this work. I know it takes time and your dedication is appreciated by thousands out here that like a good clean game invironment. Late for work, will check in this evening.

WB_FlashOver

game tag WB

Servers have been removed and account deactivated due to violation of PBBans Tos. Feel free to re-apply when you get regular server.

Thread Closed.