Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

SaNdMaN911

whenever i play battlefield 4 multiplayer i get "Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]" every 10-15min. It started after the recent patch and i've closed unwanted background apps and updated my PB client but no avail. Please help!!!

Yeah seems like more and more people have this problem.

I dont use any macros.

I have razer deathadder '13 mouse and i have razer synapse running in the background.

video drivers are amd 13.12

keyboard drivers are regular steelseries 6gv2 drivers.

Edited by birdylegs

I am having the exact same problem. I recently migrated back to PC after many years on the XBOX.  I wouldn't know where to find a hack if I wanted one.

I have Win 7, fully updated. All I have on this machine is Skyrim, AMD CCC, and BF4 game installed. I have the Xbox controller 1.2 software for my pad, and that's it. I disable Steam before launching BF4. I am doing selective startup where I manually launch CCC, Steam or Origin.

Before the latest BF4 patch, I had consistent "sound loop crashes" and freezes . Even on the Test Range. The game was virtually unplayable, especially after completing a round and loading the next, if I was lucky enough to connect and finish a round. Regardless, when I didn't freeze and was able to connect, I never had a problem with PB.

Post recent BF4 patch, yesterday I got kicked with the 130827 message, and other than the new BF4 patch and PB update NOTHING has changed.

I followed all the steps listed on that EA forum link. Checked the firewall, checked all the drivers (AMD 13-12), uninstalled and reinstalled PB, etc. No DICE (pun intended).

Client version v.2.333 \ A1390  Server version v.1.883 \ A1390 \ C2.333

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem after the recent PB update. My issue is kinda weird though. It kicks me only if I minimize the game for 1-2mins. If I don't minimize the game it wouldn't kick. I've created a trouble ticket in EB but they are giving the obvious replies like turn off background apps, antivirus or firewalls but nothing seems to help!

im sorry but i would never turn of AV, reason for this is simple. when your conencted to a server that is a forced open connection. all it would take is a simple worm to jump on the connection and wam free access to the computer. AV would help filter this out.

back on topic has anyone tried a full fresh reinstall of pb with deleting all pb folders and reinstalling it via the pbsetup?

im sorry but i would never turn of AV, reason for this is simple. when your conencted to a server that is a forced open connection. all it would take is a simple worm to jump on the connection and wam free access to the computer. AV would help filter this out.

back on topic has anyone tried a full fresh reinstall of pb with deleting all pb folders and reinstalling it via the pbsetup?

Yep! I've deleted everything inside PB folder, Updated using PBSetup, Re-installed PB services, disabled antivirus(Avast) disabled firewall(comodo) and still getting kicked if I minimize the game. I'm 100% sure this started happening after the latest PB update/Game update. They messed up with something.

Edited by Fatar

I'm having the same problem, except without minimizing the game. Same deal as everybody else, nothing running that should trigger this. BF4 is the only PB game that I get this kick for. I had it once or twice in BF3, but next update corrected that. Not 4, though, last PB or game update seems to have made it exponentially worse.