Disallowed program / driver 80441

Nitro_1966

Last week I started getting kicked and received the message "Disallowed program / driver 80441" as the reason. I contacted Activision and they had me uninstall the game, reinstall it... it didn't work. They had me remove the nvidia firewall driver on my motherboard and reinstall the invidia network drivers... still didn't work. Nobody can tell me what is going on and I didn't change anything on my system from the day it worked to the day it didn't work and I started getting kicked... which was less than 24 hours. Frustrations are running high now... any help would be appreciated!

System:

3.4 Intel dual core

invidia 7800GT x2 (SLI)

4 gb ram

windows xp pro

• 4 weeks later...
Last week I started getting kicked and received the message "Disallowed program / driver 80441" as the reason. I contacted Activision and they had me uninstall the game, reinstall it... it didn't work. They had me remove the nvidia firewall driver on my motherboard and reinstall the invidia network drivers... still didn't work. Nobody can tell me what is going on and I didn't change anything on my system from the day it worked to the day it didn't work and I started getting kicked... which was less than 24 hours. Frustrations are running high now... any help would be appreciated!

System:

3.4 Intel dual core

invidia 7800GT x2 (SLI)

4 gb ram

windows xp pro

Have you had any luck? I have just started gettting the same error I have a ticket with even balanc support but still no luck.

• 1 month later...

Been to Evenbalance, and replied to inquiries by them. STILL HAVEN'T GOT RID OF THIS DAMN THING. Am getting tired of not playing on Punkbuster servers and killed by F****** Hackers. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THIS F****** THING???? :angry:

been some days since im having the same error [80441] and sometimes [81403] as well, i tough it was only happening to COD 5 WAW, but since i installed COD4 again to play.. im getting the same error on both!, only new thing ive done to the pc this days its been the update to the latest nvidia drivers, but being trying to install other GFX drivers (older ones) but still the same, and over the internet i cant find an answer :blink: , ive heard it can be a server side thing?. but dunno, since i saw it happening to cod 4 also, hmm, any feedback on this would be very appreciated

Try shutting down all non-essential programs whilst playing the game, and booting them up again one by one; this will allow you to pinpoint the application causing this.

If that doesn't work, contact Evenbalance by creating a ticket here.

For future issues, please create a new thread instead of reviving old ones ;)