Detecting and kicking players .

AIM ACE

Hi

i will understand if you don't reply to this as our servers aren't streaming but it never hurts to ask.

ok i have noticed more now in cod4 players exploiting the game with quick scoping and making weapons fire faster then they should ,

so my question is, is there a command to kick players that use the "weapnext; wait 2; weapnext" in there config.

i can search and log it by using this command PB_SV_BindSrch "weapnext; wait 2; weapnext"

but can not work out what command to kick them until they remove it from there config.

after a lot of reading i think im close to it with this command: pb_sv_task 100 -1 "pb_sv_bindsrch "wait"

as i said before i will understand if you don't help me with this .

kind regards

friendly cod4 admin

Bind search just that, searches and out puts to the current pb log file. You'll need something that can parse your logs and act on the output such as Big Brother Bot.

IMO kicking for this is a joke as the same can be accomplished with scroll up/down, 1/2 or whatever your wepon switches are set to. This bind has been around for an eternity as offer no advantage. It has nothing to do with firing faster, for that you'd need to search for vstr's

wheel up and down or any key is not as close to this command is takes almost half the time to reload compared to a player that has no idea about it so to me that is a advantage over others im just trying to give a even playing field for all.

was hoping for a simple command to read for it and kick player that was all.

thanks for your reply.

http://www.morkeye.co.uk/

MORKEye can also check for specific key binds and can punish people for such things as binding their firing key to the mouse wheel or binding a key to execute scripts such as aimbots etc.... All are dealt with by MORKEye (although this is NOT it's primary role).

i used this and it is great

Thanks for that yes we have a rule no scroll firing to :) another exploit that was never fixed .

would have been really easy if pb had a simple command :(

PB_SV_CVAR

PB ... Punkbuster

SV ... Server

CVAR ... Console Variable

Command =/= Variable.

P.S.: i want the lottery numbers for next weekend in front, any help, thanks.

• Upvote 1

wheel up and down or any key is not as close to this command is takes almost half the time to reload compared to a player that has no idea about it so to me that is a advantage over others im just trying to give a even playing field for all.

One of these is bind others scroll, please I challenge you to tell the difference

http://www.xfire.com/video/5521a1/

thanks for your help hope you dont play on our servers :) with scrolling or binds that give you a advantage over other players.

You wouldn't be there long :)

While you guys are replying back so fast could i fire another question your way :)

is this the correct command for tasking server to get screenshots everytime someone joins but only do it once?

pb_sv_task 27 -1 "pb_sv_getss

or will this take one of all everytime one joins?

still thanks for your reply's and a lot of reading :)

PB_SV_CVAR

PB ... Punkbuster

SV ... Server

CVAR ... Console Variable

Command =/= Variable.

P.S.: i want the lottery numbers for next weekend in front, any help, thanks.

12 35 45 46 47 12

oh wait, that was last night

sample!!

pb_sv_cvar "script" in 0 = detects and kicks all why ? with or without the word script in the config.

what am i missing with this command to search players config when they join to detect this word script as a example !