Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

SuperTaz

Hi, i'd like to have more informations about multiplyers mode like if power struggle mode will be included and what about vehicles?

In my opinion PS for crysis is like the heart of it that make the difference from all the others game.

Tank you very much,

-]ISF[-Pinuccio74.

Never a good sign for PC versions when betas are released excusively for consoles first:

Dear Crysis Fan,

As part of our continuing Crysis 2 development we will be performing a multiplayer test starting very soon. For this test we will be inviting various community members to take part and help us push the game to its limits so we can make any adjustments necessary and ensure that we deliver the gameplay experience we know everyone wants to see!

There are a very limited number of tokens available which is why we want to make sure you, our valued community gets a chance to participate.

This tech test is limited to Xbox 360 consoles only this time around, so if you are interested in participating and you have an Xbox 360 gold account ready to go then please sign up below for a chance to participate in our multiplayer test!

Best Regards,

Crytek Team

• Upvote 1

Never a good sign for PC versions when betas are released excusively for consoles first:

amazing the difference a few years makes. they were once proud that their engine/game was more than existing hardware could run maxed out

so, they went from wanting to push the boundaries and make sure their engine was capable of more than existing hardware could run to making sure they kiss the xbox crowd's collective ass......

• Upvote 1

amazing the difference a few years makes. they were once proud that their engine/game was more than existing hardware could run maxed out

so, they went from wanting to push the boundaries and make sure their engine was capable of more than existing hardware could run to making sure they kiss the xbox crowd's collective ass......

+1

Dammit, I loved Crysis. These companies have to keep ruining good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We know that we have a lot of enthusiastic PC fans out there and we think it's awesome! A great community is something that every gaming company strives for. We also know how much our PC gamers love dedicated servers, and we're pleased to announce that Crysis 2 will support them! Below you will find our server provider partners who, between them, will be offering global hosting:

http://www.ea.com/crysis-2/blog/dedicated-servers

Looks like more ranked provider only crap folks. If it's like BC2 I really hope it doesn't have PB because Crysis was a pain in the ass as it was with the dedicated server files.

• Upvote 1

http://www.ea.com/crysis-2/blog/dedicated-servers

Looks like more ranked provider only crap folks. If it's like BC2 I really hope it doesn't have PB because Crysis was a pain in the ass as it was with the dedicated server files.

i gave up on those guys, years ago

It does show a possible trend among EA games that no public server files will become the standard for any game they release.

easier for them to let the game die in time for their next release

CoD4 is still sucking money from all the devs/pubs pockets in their eyes

It does show a possible trend among EA games that no public server files will become the standard for any game they release.

Whatever. Vote with your cash. I don't think it's a possible trend, I think it is THE new trend, and the way it will be with EA with every game from now on. It's their choice and it's my choice not to buy their games also. Simple as that. BC2 and that fail called MoH were the last ones I'll ever buy with that system.

I don't think it's a possible trend

List of recent games with no public server files now include: BF Heroes, Bad Company 2, Medal of Honor 2010, BF Play4Free, and now Crysis 2. Then add CoDBO to that list with the possibility of future CoD games doing the same.

It's their choice and it's my choice not to buy their games also.

Sadly the majority don't care about it so the small minority who don't buy them won't effect the profit margin by much.