Clan won't let me join

Craig17

Hi,

My BF2 player name is Craig17. I applied to a clan (FUB) but they won't approve my application because someone has spoofed my name in the past. They want me to have pbbans clear it out. Based on what I have read, pbbans won't clear information and rely on server admins to properly interpret the data.

Is there any way you can review my situation and comment about it?

I currently reside in The Bahamas, but I lived in the US up until June of 2008.

Whatever you can do to help me convince these guys that I am not the one who was banned for cheating would be appreciated.

Regards,

Craig

Unless you like to travel alot and play on a laptop, it appears both of your keys were leaked. The banned key was used in 3 different countries and your current key has been used in 2.

Edit: Just noticed the Bahamas part of the post. The banned key, however, was never used in the US or the Bahamas

Edited by injuneer

Unless you like to travel alot and play on a laptop, it appears both of your keys were leaked. The banned key was used in 3 different countries and your current key has been used in 2.

Edit: Just noticed the Bahamas part of the post. The banned key, however, was never used in the US or the Bahamas

Thank you for looking at it. The clan says they recently had the pbbans stream restored to their server and they are concerned that allowing me to play would jeopardize that. Is their concern unfounded, or would they be at risk if they allowed me to play there?

Our policy is to give cheaters, past and present, absolutely nothing, and that extends to full forum access.

The mere fact that your posting here, means that your forum account has been validated manually by a staff member and cleared as a standard member forum account.

If you had cheated in the past, you would have been moved to the restricted forum user group.

As far as PBBans is concerned, based on the PBBans MPI information we have at our disposal, you're a clean player.

• Upvote 3

Our policy is to give cheaters, past and present, absolutely nothing, and that extends to full forum access.

The mere fact that your posting here, means that your forum account has been validated manually by a staff member and cleared as a standard member forum account.

If you had cheated in the past, you would have been moved to the restricted forum user group.

As far as PBBans is concerned, based on the PBBans MPI information we have at our disposal, your a clean player.

+1

about as plain as it gets