Welcome to PBBans

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to PBBans, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of PBBans by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Blatant cheating destroying servers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 oshima

oshima

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
None

Posted Jan 7, 2012 - 07:27 PM

There's a guy named ILIIILLLIIILLLIL (he uses capital I and lowercase L to prevent him from having his actual name found out) that was just on our server (BF3). We couldn't get his name right so we couldn't ban him. Anyway, everyone would instantly die to him any time they spawned. The round ended at a couple hundred kills for him and zero for anyone else. If you could quickly remedy him, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

#2 SuperTaz

SuperTaz

Operations Staff

• Operations Staff
  • 9,291 posts
  • Origin:x_SuperTaz_x
  • Steam:SuperTaz
  • XFire:Supertaz1
Has a brilliant future

Posted Jan 7, 2012 - 07:52 PM

Does your clan stream here? If not, have your clan admins apply here:

http://www.pbbans.com/streaming-application.html

Also, you can check out this link:

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-beginnersguide.html

#3 GOS_LEgiONary

GOS_LEgiONary

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 158 posts
On a distinguished road

Posted Jan 11, 2012 - 04:54 PM

There's a guy named ILIIILLLIIILLLIL (he uses capital I and lowercase L to prevent him from having his actual name found out) that was just on our server (BF3). We couldn't get his name right so we couldn't ban him. Anyway, everyone would instantly die to him any time they spawned. The round ended at a couple hundred kills for him and zero for anyone else. If you could quickly remedy him, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Go Battlelog and search for player, type some combos like iiLL or LLii and there is a whole bunch of suspect statistics shown. Seems they use the combination to harden the admin work, but what look likes IIIIIIIIIIIII in game and on Battlelog transforms to iLLiLLLiii in any notepad so the effort seems lame. Makes me wonder if they all have the same brother as father. :)

#4 No_Nickname

No_Nickname

Normal User

• Streaming Admin
  • 337 posts
On the road to fame

Posted Jan 11, 2012 - 10:12 PM

I remember somebody doing this in BF2 and he had been hacking at the time, I got proof and then banned him through CC :)

#5 Killca

Killca

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
None

Posted Jan 13, 2012 - 12:29 AM

Unbelievable, i met 4 cheaters on diferent Battlefield3 servers and only one was kicked manualy by admin. People have names and profile pages of cheaters in battlelog and nothing can be done with that.

Like these two players, cheaters and they still can play
IlI-SHAKAL-lII http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/cz/user/IlI-SHAKAL-lII/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
BF3Y http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/cz/user/BF3Y/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

#6 fozzer

fozzer

Accounts Manager

• Site Staff
  • 26,207 posts
A reputation beyond repute

Posted Jan 13, 2012 - 02:33 AM

To address the OP's query.
You can apportion part of the blame on EA customer services, I don't know what they are smoking over there but it certainly leaves a sour taste in the mouth when this happens;

Game BF3
Alias IllIIIIIlllIIlll
pbguid 9584b8b4679ca9841d61f052e5a2f7f3
Globally banned by Even Balance

The player concerned is an active member of numerous different cheat sites and although he was not detected on a PBBans streaming server, he made the mistake of thinking we were the originators of his global guid ban and showed up on our forums to appeal his case.

He started off by claiming he was confused, and was pretty polite in his posting style
PBBans staff pointed out that the originators of his global ban were Even Balance themselves.
He then states that he is dealing direct with EB (still very polite and proper)

1 day later we see this posted;

LOLzzzzzzz just got a FREE bf3 Key from EA.

FU Punkbuster.

Lets ROCK & ROLL .wowwwwwwwwwwww

That gives you an insight into PunkBuster™ doing what it is paid for and the people paying, cutting it off at the knees.
If EA are going to take the easy option and give out free cd keys to anyone who claims they were wrongfully banned, why bother employing Even Balance in the first place :scratchchin:

#7 rottjr

rottjr

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
A step in the right direction

Posted Jan 13, 2012 - 03:45 AM

Seems like a waste of resources. Been an issue forever, tempted to implement the k/d kicker plugin for procon and set it to ban at 36 k/d.

#8 GOS_LEgiONary

GOS_LEgiONary

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 158 posts
On a distinguished road

Posted Jan 13, 2012 - 08:00 AM

To address the OP's query.
You can apportion part of the blame on EA customer services, I don't know what they are smoking over there but it certainly leaves a sour taste in the mouth when this happens;

Game BF3
Alias IllIIIIIlllIIlll
pbguid 9584b8b4679ca9841d61f052e5a2f7f3
Globally banned by Even Balance

1 day later we see this posted;

LOLzzzzzzz just got a FREE bf3 Key from EA.

FU Punkbuster.

Lets ROCK & ROLL .wowwwwwwwwwwww

That gives you an insight into PunkBuster™ doing what it is paid for and the people paying, cutting it off at the knees.
If EA are going to take the easy option and give out free cd keys to anyone who claims they were wrongfully banned, why bother employing Even Balance in the first place :scratchchin:

Ok, that seems to be the best solution, void his ban and send him out again - what a moronic action. About what EA custumer care smoke, my guess would be a mix betwen Strontium, Americum and Sawdust.

#9 RiskyBiskit

RiskyBiskit

Normal User

• Streaming Admin
  • 142 posts
On the road to fame

Posted Jan 22, 2012 - 03:30 AM

One was caught on my server with a name like that

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-06f8e5d9-vb240323.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

DMCA.com