bf4 and bf3 mbi?

god_of_blood

We see a lack of constructive comments. What do you think when people will not accept you to work when they see the your mistakes before ? And What does EA think when read almost reason of re-fund is " We still ban by PBBans from BF3 to BF4" ? more than 300K users are also prohibited many people do not intentionally use or curiosity then they paid their price in BF3 now they are paying for BF4 and you can see more than 10 mil USD income of EA will lost by MBi

GUID's are based on the Origin account for newer EA games so use a different account than a banned one and problem solved.

So if you buy BF4 be sure to use a new Origin account just in case GUID's are the same because if they are your BF3 ban will carry over to BF4 through our Cross Game Hub option on PBBans streaming servers that use it.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-31abdf3c-vb316211.html

That troll face was really uncalled for and unprofessional, Taz. You can apply the restricted access but you shouldn't rub it in their face like a douchebag.

RU cannot see Taz's response, anyway

We see a lack of constructive comments.

how was that not constructive? i was being informative. verbage is not my strong suit

more than likely, his ban information will follow him. whether it carries over to a ban on BF4 or not

the information is on the web. nothing disappears from the internet

how was that not constructive? i was being informative. verbage is not my strong suit

more than likely, his ban information will follow him. whether it carries over to a ban on BF4 or not

the information is on the web. nothing disappears from the internet

"your BF3 ban will follow you, anyway" I hear your sentence like pray BF3 ban follow to any game with same guid. I think BF4 and BF3 will same GUID because they has same BTlog system. So EA will headache when 30% of MBi list re-fund their game. I hope this thing will not happen.

Simple don't cheat in any game and you wont be crying about BF4 here, all the servers I run we have cross game ticked and it works well, stopped a player from joining our BF3 servers, burn a GUID in one game you lose the right to use it to keep playing another game.

Because this drop kick tried a cheat out on an overseas server they have now lost the ability to play on our 31 BF servers and anyone else out there that has cross game checked.

Medal of Honor Warfighter same GUID as BF3.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-76d30040-vb279019.html

I really hope the GUID is the same for BF4.

• Upvote 1

"your BF3 ban will follow you, anyway" I hear your sentence like pray BF3 ban follow to any game with same guid. I think BF4 and BF3 will same GUID because they has same BTlog system. So EA will headache when 30% of MBi list re-fund their game. I hope this thing will not happen.

Honest question: What did you do to get on the MBI?

Do you really think I would want previous cheaters on my server at all? Why would I give a previous cheater a reason to come back on and continue to ruin the game for players who have been clean since bf3? Are you really going to stay clean in BF4? Link to your ban?

• Upvote 2

refund their game?

no they will buy another copy

this has been proven by years of history will so many games

EA will make more money

Simple don't cheat in any game and you wont be crying about BF4 here, all the servers I run we have cross game ticked and it works well, stopped a player from joining our BF3 servers, burn a GUID in one game you lose the right to use it to keep playing another game.

Because this drop kick tried a cheat out on an overseas server they have now lost the ability to play on our 31 BF servers and anyone else out there that has cross game checked.

Medal of Honor Warfighter same GUID as BF3.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-76d30040-vb279019.html

I really hope the GUID is the same for BF4.

I don't cry for BF4 or BF3. 1 license it so small with EA and someone but I stand on business to overview all thing when thinking about effection of 30% in your MBi want to refund or do not purchase BF4. What your hope will happen do not bring benefit to anyside . I think we stop right now everything depend on BF4 release date but at least all person pre-order BF4 with has GUID in MBi will lead to wayout by Origin Great Game Guaratee program.

Honest question: What did you do to get on the MBI?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-31abdf3c-vb316211.html

VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 89304

appeal

hi Team

Please support me to remove ban. Because of you PB was wrong detect my keyboard driver. My key board support use macro key then I use it to tap shift key automatically but PB detected this is speedhack then banned me.please help me removed ban.thanks and regards

awesome when they slip up and tell what type of cheat they were using

I don't cry for BF4 or BF3. 1 license it so small with EA and someone but I stand on business to overview all thing when thinking about effection of 30% in your MBi want to refund or do not purchase BF4. What your hope will happen do not bring benefit to anyside . I think we stop right now everything depend on BF4 release date but at least all person pre-order BF4 with has GUID in MBi will lead to wayout by Origin Great Game Guaratee program.

It wasn't directed at you, it was a broad statement on what normally goes on when cheaters feel hard done by, not as if it was a mistake in what they were doing, they purchase the cheat, download the cheat, use the cheat to grant themselves epeen wank factor in servers and also use it to disrupt the legally playing players in the server who play the game as it is intended to be played on the servers.

So it's still simple if you cheat and burn one GUID in one game and future games tough, EA will always make money regardless of how many copies get refunded if the GUID's are the same, like it's been mention you can create a new account how do you think STEAM games work and there cheaters.

If the GUID's are the same in BF4 it will no doubt catch the DUMB cheaters as they have shit for brains in the first place which is all good by me. :fryingpan:

Just had to edit my post to underline a certain line to prove my point seeing HSMagnet added a post while I was typing. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by -Slayer-
  • Upvote 2

some mention the the buy back. if you read in there, they investigate your claim with PB to see if you where banned. if a violation is found a refund will not be given and you still lose the money. i found that funny as hell that they will look into your account before they refund for hackers.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

RU cannot see Taz's response, anyway

That's irrelevant. To see it or not is not the point. PBBans has a wonderful group of mature and talented professionals (the staff only). When things begin to slip, it should be pointed out.

I'd rather not discuss this publicly. If anyone wants to discuss this subject further, please send me a PM. But I will not be responding in this topic any longer.

Edited by Knives*