bf4 and bf3 mbi?

god_of_blood

we probly wont know untill its released but i hope it does

since they took MOH out of their release cycles, and I'm betting it will. [bC2,MOH] shared GUID, [bF3, MOHW] shared GUID, and [bF4, ?] I'm hoping they just use the same GUID. Would be amazing!

would be nice then all those hacker that preorderd BF4 would still be banned

to make sure we do awnser the question though

WE DON'T KNOW UNTIL THE RELEASE!!!!

Edited by pipes1

Also have to remember BF4 may not even use PunkBuster so I won't assume it will just because other BF games do. Remember how MW2 turned out.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought the probability of the OP having been caught in the past would be high with a question like that and the reluctance to pre-order BF4 without knowing the answer. I hope to god it won't go the same way as MWpoo I mean 2.

• Upvote 1

Thought the probability of the OP having been caught in the past would be high with a question like that and the reluctance to pre-order BF4 without knowing the answer. I hope to god it won't go the same way as MWpoo I mean 2.

Greenday, we know won't know until the release.

Greenday, we know won't know until the release.

Not even a couple of weeks before release? Holding up on pre-order myself just in case it isn't pb and dedicated servers!

• 3 weeks later...

if you have cheat one game its saft to assume you will cheat in another. i hope that bf3 guid also become bf4 guids would save alot of time and would help keep servers free of cheaters. would also help if all bf3 bans where also transfered to the bf4 accounts

• Upvote 3

lol at being restricted and having that comment. If anything DICE will make more money. Hell how many "new" accounts have we seen from the latest sale. A cheater caught is a new GUID/game key that must be purchased.

I having a hard head in it, if EA will link those GUID, they would lose lots of money.

lol at being restricted and having that comment. If anything DICE will make more money. Hell how many "new" accounts have we seen from the latest sale. A cheater caught is a new GUID/game key that must be purchased.

Xperience = http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-6a3335a4-vb269431.html

Globally Banned by Even Balance

:pft-lulz:

• Upvote 1

and a very bad thing if one uses hack in bf3 and buy the same account

BF4 and is banned according to my opinion and theft of money

okay punished in bf3 but not in the 4th ....

also because it may very well prove stats, etc, etc.

the way i feel and it may be the way others feel as well, most of the time if a player cheats in one game it more than likely they will cheat ina other games as well. we will not know until bf4 is released if it will even be a pb game(likely) but we just wont know how EA will run the game. it may be linked it might not be. we have to wait

It's no different than an admin looking up a BF4 guid on the MPi and banning them if they are banned in another game with the same guid. The Cross Game option is not enabled by default so it's up to the server admin at PBBans if they wish to use it.

Also PB GUID's in newer EA games are generated based on data found in the users Origin account. So if they make a new origin account they will get a new guid.

Xperience = http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-6a3335a4-vb269431.html

Globally Banned by Even Balance

That troll face was really uncalled for and unprofessional, Taz. You can apply the restricted access but you shouldn't rub it in their face like a douchebag.

if a player cheats in one game it more than likely they will cheat ina other games

Do you have proof that statistically a player is likely to cheat again in another game after they've been caught and globally banned? That would imply they never learned their lesson. Show some results to back up your claim, otherwise don't assume.

That troll face was really uncalled for and unprofessional, Taz. You can apply the restricted access but you shouldn't rub it in their face like a douchebag.

I would've done the same thing that Taz did.

Edited by Chaos1907
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

The way for everyone to returning to clean player.

The Origin Great Game Guarantee. You can return your pre-order BF4 within 7 day after game release then they are responding your request in 48 hours and send your refund in next 10 days. This program apply for Pre-Order in Origin only. I hope it is your helpful. I think all admin of server do not do unnecessary is continuing ban users with BF3 guid if they read this information. So they need to begin think about build another list for BF4 start right now.

Edited by hoangcuong

since they took MOH out of their release cycles, and I'm betting it will. [bC2,MOH] shared GUID, [bF3, MOHW] shared GUID, and [bF4, ?] I'm hoping they just use the same GUID. Would be amazing!

your BF3 ban will follow you, anyway

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-df517ed8-vb287926.html

if you have cheat one game its saft to assume you will cheat in another. i hope that bf3 guid also become bf4 guids would save alot of time and would help keep servers free of cheaters. would also help if all bf3 bans where also transfered to the bf4 accounts

the way i feel and it may be the way others feel as well, most of the time if a player cheats in one game it more than likely they will cheat ina other games as well. we will not know until bf4 is released if it will even be a pb game(likely) but we just wont know how EA will run the game. it may be linked it might not be. we have to wait

We see a lack of constructive comments. What do you think when people will not accept you to work when they see the your mistakes before ? And What does EA think when read almost reason of re-fund is " We still ban by PBBans from BF3 to BF4" ? more than 300K users are also prohibited many people do not intentionally use or curiosity then they paid their price in BF3 now they are paying for BF4 and you can see more than 10 mil USD income of EA will lost by MBi