BF3 players that were banned really aren't banned!

MarkUS

Explain this to me, This guy iemememuncher was banned by EA yesterday after me and a few other people reported him for cheating now all it does is it redirects to his new name so he never was really banned...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Iemememuncher/stats/350396810/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

What's the sense in reporting anyone if all they do is get a new name keep there stats and keep cheating?

I reported him again to EA and gave them the link to his new name. I'm keeping his PS3 name just incase it's harder to track him next time. Sad, I mean what's it going to come down to, whoever has the best cheat wins? Why need to have cheating servers where they can play and cheat all day long while having loads of fun and then straight player servers where we can play on a level playing field and have fun too... Seems like the cheats are getting more & more sofistcated. Have you seen the BF3 farm bot on youtube, lol

I have read of cases where the accounts gets hacked and the hacker cheaters on the hacked account getting it banned. The hacker moves onto the next account and the original owner is left with a banned account.

Only been like 3 cases though.

I think the question is, how do you know he was banned in the first place? It appears that you just reported a player, nothing happened, and later he changed his origin name.

Do origin bans show on their account? I've never gone to a Origin profile that has said, banned or anything? Is there something similar to how a steam account will show bans on record?

this is thread serving no purpose but to waste our bandwidth

Wasting your banwidth? Thanks for your wasting banwidth input and this is funny considering I have made paypal donations to this server in the past and rarely have ever posted. Anyhow sorry for wasting all your bandwidth ;)

I think the question is, how do you know he was banned in the first place? It appears that you just reported a player, nothing happened, and later he changed his origin name. Do origin bans show on their account? I've never gone to a Origin profile that has said, banned or anything? Is there something similar to how a steam account will show bans on record?

I don't think you can just change your name, your player name is your account name. I have not clue as to what happened. I know he was reported by quite a few people and his name did change a couple days later...

Well, one hacker came to me and was laming punkbuster a lot.

I said him that PB is yes and working, because u noob got banned too^^

Then EA gave him 3 new keys for his banned accounts??? What makes me think that this AC-work is pretty frustrating.

How do i know he got those new keys? Saw that livechat log with EA.

So i said that its EA that sucks in this matter, not PB.

But my point is that what a hell is going on if EA is giving new keys to replace banned accounts.... :(

Sry for my bad english.

• Upvote 1

If that's the case Lumpy it makes what AC sites do pretty damn pointless huh and certainly pisses in the face of EA's statements regarding how keen they are to stop cheating in their games. If cheating has no consequences, it has no deterrent.

Then EA gave him 3 new keys for his banned accounts??? What makes me think that this AC-work is pretty frustrating.

How do i know he got those new keys? Saw that livechat log with EA.

It's been happening for years, right back to BF2. They make a sob story to EA support and walk away with a new cdkey.

But my point is that what a hell is going on if EA is giving new keys to replace banned accounts.... :(

moh-hack1.jpg

:whistling_and_rolling_eyes:

Heard this as well. Apparently the trick is to keep your email unverified. Claim your account was stolen and then they give you a new key for free.

• 3 weeks later...

Heard this as well. Apparently the trick is to keep your email unverified. Claim your account was stolen and then they give you a new key for free.

This is very sad, one thing is for sure - this has to be the local adaption of customer service conducted by EA customer service in India - "make customer happy". All the millions gamers that is not cheating might have another opinion with that policy. :deadhorse:

Edited by GOS_LEgiONary

I've resorted to playing in only a few servers that have admin on them, it's pretty sad you have to resort to this. Everyone I have reported to EA that are blantly cheating and are still playing after months that I reported it, EA's in game reporting system is a waste of time.

But they are resetting people for stat padding, I see them crying in the EA forums about it.

Edited by MarkUS

I have read a detailed tutorial on "how to whine successfully" to EA support on a cheat site .... it includes lots of smiley faces and some unbelievable frreebies that EA customer services threw in by way of apology .... no wonder it feels like an uphill battle most of the time.

I have read a detailed tutorial on "how to whine successfully" to EA support on a cheat site .... it includes lots of smiley faces and some unbelievable frreebies that EA customer services threw in by way of apology .... no wonder it feels like an uphill battle most of the time.

Not to mention well known hackers basically advertising hack sites on battle log and still being able to log in every day to troll on any PB associated threads.

Not to mention well known hackers basically advertising hack sites on battle log and still being able to log in every day to troll on any PB associated threads.

and cheat site staff :P

I love reading there troll posts, when i see post like this, it just gives me a smile

Im the one with the PB knowledge here, you're not.

Keep that brick wall in front of your face and keep trolling.

• Upvote 3

I love reading there troll posts, when i see post like this, it just gives me a smile

I've recall that post, someone from Holland I've belive... HaruhiAA... seems we lost that one... http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489894783444/8/

Edited by GOS_LEgiONary

I would take great pains to ensure that no one discovered my real identity or whereabouts.

This is true, this will be my final reply, good-day.

At least you admit you are so disgustingly reprehensible that you HAVE NO CHOICE but to take refuge in anonymity...like a coward.

i got a chuckle out of that exchange

• 2 weeks later...

What really bothers me now is I will check you MI daily and check the players on BL and see them still playing on ranked servers not running PB even after a global ban sigh. I really hope you are investigating the AA site because they are getting more n more subscribers everyday since you busted FPS. I even saw a new video from AA Boss using the cheats they make to knife DICE devs on you tube and still they are operating!! SO frustrating!!! Anyone caught cheating should have any and all BL accounts wiped clean and made to start over period no exceptions!! And Non PB servers should not be allowed to have rankings on GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Edited by Mike_BigGun

What really bothers me now is I will check you MI daily and check the players on BL and see them still playing on ranked servers not running PB even after a global ban sigh. I really hope you are investigating the AA site because they are getting more n more subscribers everyday since you busted FPS. I even saw a new video from AA Boss using the cheats they make to knife DICE devs on you tube and still they are operating!! SO frustrating!!! Anyone caught cheating should have any and all BL accounts wiped clean and made to start over period no exceptions!! And Non PB servers should not be allowed to have rankings on GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

If those ranked servers are not running PB, report them to the server GSP or BL administration.