Battlefield Hardline

SuperTaz

I tried it for about 10 minutes and that was enough for me. I think if it was priced $20 or less I might have bought it but definitely not for $69 CDN

should be a free map pack/game-mode

https://www.origin.com/en-us/news/battlefield-hardline-system-requirements?intcmp=opm_merch_BetaBlogPost_login

Recommended:
CPU: INTEL QUAD-CORE CPU, AMD SIX-CORE CPU
MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
GRAPHICS CARD: AMD Radeon R9 290, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
GRAPHICS MEMORY: 3 GB
HARD DRIVE: 60 GB
DIRECTX 11

Minimum:
PROCESSOR: Athlon II/Phenom II 2.8 GHz, Intel Core i3/i5 2.4GHz
MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
GRAPHICS CARD: ATI Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (896 MB)
HARD DRIVE: 60 GB
DIRECTX 11
  • Upvote 1

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2955064789053252108/

On Monday, February 9th at 9:00 AM PT, we will be releasing a PC Patch for the Battlefield Hardline Open Beta. Deploying this patch and will cause the game to be down temporarily on PC.

Based on your feedback, we’ve tuned several weapons, rounds, faction loadouts, and gadgets that we need your help to test during the last day of beta. As this was a quick turnaround for our development team, we are unable to deploy the patch to consoles. Worry not as all feedback, suggestions, and tweaks will be considered for all platforms.

February 9th Hardline Beta PC Patch Notes:

Weapons Tuning:
- 870P Magnum effective range reduced
- M16 m416 damage lowered and increased recoil
- RO933 reduced recoil and reduced damage
- Uzi increased hip fire accuracy
- P90 increased spread
- Swapped M/45 and G36c to cops
- Swapped UMP and M416 to criminals
- Reduced effective range .338 magnum rounds
- Reduced 9mm damage Reduced 556x45mm damage (Assult rifles and smgs)
- Reduced Spas 12 damage
- Fixed bug with magnum round recoil where people were losing kills

Gadget Tuning:
- Reduced the cooldown time of the med and ammo packs
- Increased the resupply time for Breaching Charges

NVIDIA® Optimus™ Support:
- If you have a NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology video card in your laptop, the PC patch includes updates targeted specifically for your video card

These changes will not be reflected on Battlelog during the Open Beta, which means that weapon stats for example will appear unchanged until the launch of the game.

I tried it for about 10 minutes and that was enough for me. I think if it was priced $20 or less I might have bought it but definitely not for $69 CDN

From what I've reading around the internet and talking to players, I'm going to Codename it Battlefield Hardfail I hope EA/Dice weren't hoping for this to be the next big title.

Regardless of price I'll not be getting it, for me it comes down to buying food to live and the money for this game I pick food it would be more satisfying and probably last longer. :P

I've been burnt to many times and BF4 will be the last, played all the Battlefield games since inception of the Battlefield line, all of them were great up until BF3, I liked BF4 and even bought premium but Dice still didn't fix the bugs properly, so no way am I going to get Battlefield Hardfail.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've reading around the internet and talking to players, I'm going to Codename it Battlefield Hardfail I hope EA/Dice weren't hoping for this to be the next big title.

Regardless of price I'll not be getting it, for me it comes down to buying food to live and the money for this game I pick food it would be more satisfying and probably last longer. :P

I've been burnt to many times and BF4 will be the last, played all the Battlefield games since inception of the Battlefield line, all of them were great up until BF3, I liked BF4 and even bought premium but Dice still didn't fix the bugs properly, so no way am I going to get Battlefield Hardfail.

Hi Slayer!

I am just back to Battlefield Bad Company 2 ( Sorry for off topic )

It  makes Fun :party0049:

Greetings

Para

Battlefield Hardline Premium membership includes:

Four super features:

Masks - New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.

Gun Bench - Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.

Competitive Play - Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.

Legendary Status - Provides replayability of the entire progression system.

Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:

Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity - Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.

Battlefield Hardline: Robbery - Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.

Battlefield Hardline: Getaway - This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.

Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal - There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.

Two weeks early access to all expansion packs

12 Gold Battlepacks

New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items

Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events

Priority position in server queues

http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=899214

http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/news/battlefield-hardline-premium

• 3 weeks later...

Also has a new drm

Here's what EAs DRM is doing, they don't just verify the number of PCs you work on slash use, nope .. they dare to monitor hardware changes now, which I am sure is a privacy breach on many levels. So once we insert new hardware (CPU / mobo or graphics cards) the hardware id # hash changes and if that happens a couple of times they are rendering your activation invalid.

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/ea-infects-battlefield-hardline-with-new-ghastly-drm.html

Wow, this looks like camper heaven^^ Iam glad i didnt buy it and waited for community feedback this time, not

making the same error as in bf4 again^^

Guess PC sales are not good as it's already discounted at amazon US

List Price:     $59.99

Price:     $39.99

You Save:     $20.00 (33%)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KSLNI82/

After reading the reviews and seeing the gameplay, I think $20 CDN is the max I would pay for it.

But in two weeks I will be playing this

preorder.png

• Upvote 2

Guess PC sales are not good as it's already discounted at amazon US

List Price:     $59.99

Price:     $39.99

You Save:     $20.00 (33%)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KSLNI82/

After reading the reviews and seeing the gameplay, I think $20 CDN is the max I would pay for it.

But in two weeks I will be playing this

attachicon.gifpreorder.png

i would buy titanfall first and i passed when it was on sale recently :bigO: