Battlefield Hardline

SuperTaz

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/06/16/battlefield-hardline-may-worsen-eas-problems-with-the-series/?partner=yahootix

It’s there that the problem with Battlefield: Hardline was revealed, a pervading idea that Hardline feels like what’s essentially DLC or a mod for Battlefield 4, yet EA is charging full price for the experience.

Back during the height of the Battlefield 4 meltdown, I speculated that after that, Battlefield 5 would be out of the question any time in the near future, and even if they could release a rushed version, I wasn’t sure the series has the identity to survive in the constantly evolving shooter landscape. I posited that the best way forward for Battlefield would be to return to its beloved Bad Company series, releasing a new game in that storyline which would appease longtime fans and give them something they’ve been craving for years. And that’s something EA has seemed open to.

But Hardline is not that, nor is it even pretending to be a leap all the way to a fully-fledged sequel to Battlefield 4. It’s reusing many, many elements from Battlefield 4 (and 3), adding in new vehicles and character models to go with the cops and robbers theme. It may be fun as a new slew of modes for the series, but as a full-priced game? It’s a hard sell. I’ve talked to a few folks who genuinely believed that Hardline was simply Battlefield 4 DLC, and were shocked to learn it was meant to be completely new installment in the series.

stop wasting your money on battlehack. THey are the producers of the well known Dice Pro Hacks. If you buy another game from EA you are not getting your monies worth. And you are for sure getting taken to the haccleaners.

stop wasting your money on battlehack. THey are the producers of the well known Dice Pro Hacks. If you buy another game from EA you are not getting your monies worth. And you are for sure getting taken to the haccleaners.

Troll_4fa9a4_1107736.jpg

• Upvote 2

LOL TAZ...IS THIS HOW U SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY OF HACKS THAT DESPISE U AND YOUR EVENBALANCE? I KNOW YOU ARENT AFFILIATED WITH EVENBALANCE.

THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACTS THAT YOU ARE NOT WANTED IN THE BATTLEHACK COMMUNITY.

AND YOU TREAT ME AS A TROLL? I AM ONLY SAYING WHAT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS YET DENIES. WHY DO YOU TREAT HONEST PLAYERS WITH THIS ATTITUDE?

SPRAY YOURSELF BUD. THE FACT THAT THIS SITE CANT STOP ANYTHING THAT THE BATTLHACK COMMUNITY DOES...SAYS EVERYTHING.

WHAT ISN'T SAID IS HOW EVENBALANCE SENDS FOLKS HERE...AND YOU DENY ANY AFFILIATION AND SEND THEM BACK TO EVENBALANCE...

MIND EXPLAINING THE CIRCLULAR PILE OF CRAP THAT HAS BECOME PUNK BUSTER?

LOL TAZ...IS THIS HOW U SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY OF HACKS THAT DESPISE U AND YOUR EVENBALANCE? I KNOW YOU ARENT AFFILIATED WITH EVENBALANCE.

THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACTS THAT YOU ARE NOT WANTED IN THE BATTLEHACK COMMUNITY.

AND YOU TREAT ME AS A TROLL? I AM ONLY SAYING WHAT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS YET DENIES. WHY DO YOU TREAT HONEST PLAYERS WITH THIS ATTITUDE?

SPRAY YOURSELF BUD. THE FACT THAT THIS SITE CANT STOP ANYTHING THAT THE BATTLHACK COMMUNITY DOES...SAYS EVERYTHING.

WHAT ISN'T SAID IS HOW EVENBALANCE SENDS FOLKS HERE...AND YOU DENY ANY AFFILIATION AND SEND THEM BACK TO EVENBALANCE...

MIND EXPLAINING THE CIRCLULAR PILE OF CRAP THAT HAS BECOME PUNK BUSTER?

Swayz is capslock spam cruise control for hipsters?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Battlefield Hardline has been delayed until 2015:

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2014/07/23/bfh-dai-delayed/1

The cops-'n-robbers themed follow-up to Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline has been officially delayed until an as-yet unspecified date in 2015.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

same excuse i said to my friends when Rust appeared -''it's only in beta'', let's all just wait to see where things are going and now still nothing change, still very disappointed about tha game, in this case i think is the same issue, are hopes are just to big for the hole game

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another Battlefield Hardline Open Beta coming soon:

http://www.pcgamer.com/battlefield-hardline-going-back-into-beta-soon/

The upcoming second beta, which doesn't have a date, will include two maps and two modes: Battlefield's old fashioned 64-player Conquest, and Hotwire, which is "focused on combining all-out warfare with all-out speed." We also know that there won't be a level cap, so we can unlock as much as we want.

It sounds like the beta's primary goal is to test stability before launch, which makes sense given Hardline's March 17th release date, though I also imagine balancing tweaks may come of it. Balancing is never really done, is it? Whatever comes of it, I am pleased that it sounds like we'll get to play lots of it. 

"To be frank, we want you to play this beta to death," reads the press release. "We need you to. This test is only going to make the game stronger, and help us take a look at ways we can ensure we deliver the most stable launch you deserve."

Police helicopters with mounted machine guns? Criminals and police with rpg's? Molotov cocktails that act like hand grenades? Now that's all realistic. I wonder how long it will be before the jets show up. It looks like Battlefield (pick a number) soldiers with badges.

Has anything been announced about public servers? A rumor last year said that BFH may go the way of the newer COD games with company sponsored servers instead of servers sponsored by clans.

Battlefield Hardline at Gameservers.com

NJ/NY, Chicago, Miami and Los Angeles *pre-order* supersale - only 67 cents per slot!
Official EA Ranked Server Provider
Insane Battlefield Hardline server performance utilizing the latest Intel 3.x+ Processors
No noisy neighbors - An entire CPU core will be dedicated to your server
Resilient network - All servers are behind a redundant Tier 1 global network dedicated to gaming