Battlefield 3. Single Premium Account Banned

Juni0rM1nt

I"m very sorry for posting this long post, but I am at loss at this point.

I hope one of you bright people over here can shed some light and help me regain my account.

Please read below:

10/10/2014 11:23:20 - "Juni0rM1nt"     Note #6: Alex,

Can you please explain what the violation is, at least? It will be really hard for me to purchase the game again, as I already spent over $70 for premium and game itself. I do not condone cheaters, nor I have ever supported cheaters. Not that it matters, but I am over 35 y of age and do not have the time nor desire to betray my own self moral values and cheat in video games. That is pathetic.

There must be a way to find out what or who caused this? Again, I ask that you please look at the log history and please provide me with an answer. If the system is broken we need to find out how we can fix it. I appreciate your time and effort. Please, put yourself in my own two shoes for just 15 minutes of your time and look into this matter. I strongly disagree with this Ban, and I believe it is a major failure of even balance.

Thanks you.     10/09/2014 17:23:53 - "Alex J"pblogo_small.gif     Note #5: I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again as these bans are not removed.

A new Cdkey and account is needed in order to acquire a new GUID.     10/08/2014 16:46:24 - "Juni0rM1nt"     Note #4: The system has again failed the consumer. I am disappointed.
Alex J. You are absolutely wrong with your answer sir.

Look again into the original ban that was caused by an admin @ this server address: http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/80a51078-0418-4302-8711-f41c09a4920a/WalkInDead/     10/08/2014 16:34:43 - "Juni0rM1nt"     Note #3: To whom it may concern,

This is the third time I am inquiring help from your team. My account which is the only single BF3 account I have, has received a Global Ban: "Juni0rM1nt xx.xx.xxx.xxx:xxxx ac8cd78147d2c41a5c62187dfdb206f6 PB Guid Permanent GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN fdb206f6 "
I have over 1200 Hrs. logged into my account and have several Battlefield games titles under the same account - including: BF2, BC2, BF4 etc.
Please look into this ban as I strongly disagree with the outcome. I believe it has been issued in Error.

Further info includes:
Before receiving this global ban I was banned from a server admin at this server address: http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/80a51078-0418-4302-8711-f41c09a4920a/WalkInDead/

Thank you for understanding and I look forward in hearing from you soon.
      10/06/2014 19:18:29 - "Alex J"pblogo_small.gif     Note #2: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.     10/05/2014 16:42:31 - "Juni0rM1nt"     Note #1: Ticket submitted to support staff.

Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.

Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans, so using the PBBans appeal system to appeal a globally banned GUID is useless for all parties involved.

We (PBBans) will deny the appeal made through our systems due to the above reasons. A troubleticket with Even Balance is the only thing that can help you. Make sure to add any information to it that you think will help your cause (don't forget your GUID). Also make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:
1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.
2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever re global GUID bans.
3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".
4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.
5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.
6. The only reason your pbguid appears on the PBBans ban list is because you joined a PBBans streaming server direcly after Even Balance activated the global GUID ban on your pbguid.
7. PBBans has actually done you a favour by letting you know that a global GUID ban has been issued on your pbguid by Even Balance, there will be a lot more players who have joined servers that do not stream and will be struggling to find out what happened.

If you feel that you have recieved a global GUID or Hardware ban in error, you may submit a support ticket to Even Balance

Sir,

Thank you for claryfing the maintenace portion being handled by even balance. I'm sorry again for posting this message over here. I am at loss here, as I do not know how else to pursue this case. There's clearly an error with this ban and I holleheartly believe the system has in this instance failed. I kindly ask you guys again, to please look into this issue.Over 1200 hours of Battlefied 3 is a lot! To ban someone like this is absolutely INSANE!

Thank you and I look forward to provide as much info as possible to shed some light for everyone else that has fallen victim.

Regards,

-Juni0rM1nt

Actually you don't appear on the PBBans ban list because you have not tried to join  a PBBans protected server  since Even Balance slapped a global guid ban on your pbguid.

Only EB can assist you because Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.

EB staff do not even have access to this forum section so no amount of posting on here is going to make one iota of difference re your issue.

Your global ban has absolutely nothing to do with PBBans (a privately run, third party, anti cheat streaming service) in any shape or form.

• Upvote 2

They are giving me the run around.. The tkt i have open with even balance is not going anywhere.

.I wish i had more knoweldge in how to pursue this. I can't even defend myself. I always played in PBban protected servers.

What am I supposed to Do?

I really, really appreciated your help with your replies and please shed some light.

If i can take them to court I will, but i have NOTHING to prove I'm not cheating other than my word.

Its mind blowing how they can ban a legitimate player!

• 1 month later...

You know what, i really have to give credit to this guy, it turns out he was not hacking, and for him to stay as calm as he did is beyond me. If i ever got banned for hacking/cheating/interfering with PB when i haven't i just don't know if i could control myself like this guy has..

Hats off to you.