Banners for website

MrPoly

I have a question ... does PBBans have banners that we can put on the website were it shows that our servers are streaming ???

Kind regards,

Mr.Poly

lol to the ask your keeper response.

There's also the basic server signature images you can get access to without being tied to your account here. Just look up your streaming server from the homepage and lower down you will see a streaming status banner.

These little guys 8.2.121.58:16567.png

The better banners, like that pictured in my signature will be editable once your registered to your account from your Accp.

However if you know your team number and with a little hyperlink massaging you can find each default banner while you wait for your keeper to add you

For instance

http://www.pbbans.com/sigs/931b.png

Where 931 will be your team number, 931 is mine and the lowercase letter is the different banners a-e

• Upvote 2

lol to the ask your keeper response.

There's also the basic server signature images you can get access to without being tied to your account here. Just look up your streaming server from the homepage and lower down you will see a streaming status banner.

These little guys 8.2.121.58:16567.png

The better banners, like that pictured in my signature will be editable once your registered to your account from your Accp.

However if you know your team number and with a little hyperlink massaging you can find each default banner while you wait for your keeper to add you

For instance

http://www.pbbans.com/sigs/931b.png

Where 931 will be your team number, 931 is mine and the lowercase letter is the different banners a-e

"Your keeper", boy isn't that true...ducking now to avoid the pie being thrown at the back of my head :shock:

Edited by Live