Banned in BF3 -- Will I be banned in BF4?

Shasiane

First, please spare me the skeptical, cynical remarks about me being a hacker and trying to cover it up. Second, the story goes that I was falsely banned earlier this year because my origin account was hacked while I was inactive and, once I returned to BF3, found out that my GUID was added to the MBI for aimbotting. http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-1b7bccea-vb303529.html.

I created a thread at that point in time to try and resolve the issue (for any doubters) http://www.pbbans.com/forums/hacker-caused-erroneously-ban-any-advice-t172289.html?do=findComment&comment=444347

More to the point, I want to know if I decide to buy BF4 on the same origin account, am I going to be throwing away $60 or am I safe to play? And if not, will creating a new origin account resolve the issue or do bans work across IP addresses? In the previous thread I just linked, I was advised that purchasing a new game key on the same origin account would allow me to play BF3 -- which I did -- only to find out that I would also be banned across all BF3 keys on the same origin/battlelog account (not sure which it's linked to). 

Any real, non-sarcastic help would be greatly appreciated :)

P.S. Sorry for the defensive tone, but my experience so far seems to be that people can't wait to tell me how full of sh*t I am. 

First, please spare me the skeptical, cynical remarks about me being a hacker and trying to cover it up. Second, the story goes that I was falsely banned earlier this year because my origin account was hacked while I was inactive and, once I returned to BF3, found out that my GUID was added to the MBI for aimbotting. http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-1b7bccea-vb303529.html.

I created a thread at that point in time to try and resolve the issue (for any doubters) http://www.pbbans.com/forums/hacker-caused-erroneously-ban-any-advice-t172289.html?do=findComment&comment=444347

More to the point, I want to know if I decide to buy BF4 on the same origin account, am I going to be throwing away $60 or am I safe to play? And if not, will creating a new origin account resolve the issue or do bans work across IP addresses? In the previous thread I just linked, I was advised that purchasing a new game key on the same origin account would allow me to play BF3 -- which I did -- only to find out that I would also be banned across all BF3 keys on the same origin/battlelog account (not sure which it's linked to). 

Any real, non-sarcastic help would be greatly appreciated :)

P.S. Sorry for the defensive tone, but my experience so far seems to be that people can't wait to tell me how full of sh*t I am. 

I fail to see any post telling you that you are full of sh*t.

It is quite obvious to anyone that cared to look that your Origin account and BF3 pbguid were compromised by players with IP addresses that resolve to China and Russia.

It was the Russian IP address that triggered the global ban on your pbguid.

BF3 / MOH:Warfighter and BF4 all share the same pbguid.

There is an option for PBBans admins to enforce cross game bans.

This means that if a pbguid picked up a ban in BF3, server admins have the option to enforce that same ban on their MOH:Warfighter and BF4 servers.

Not every server admin has this feature enabled and it is entirely the server admins option whether to do so, it is not on by default.

When you last visited here about the BF3 ban, no one had any idea if BF4 would use the same pbguid and it was only after the retail release of BF4 when we found out for sure.

If you intend buying BF4 you should first create a new Origin account, follow all the advice given to you when you first posted up about the BF3 ban re keeping your Origin account secure, and then start totally from scratch with a brand new soldier.

I fail to see any post telling you that you are full of sh*t.

It is quite obvious to anyone that cared to look that your Origin account and BF3 pbguid were compromised by players with IP addresses that resolve to China and Russia.

It was the Russian IP address that triggered the global ban on your pbguid.

BF3 / MOH:Warfighter and BF4 all share the same pbguid.

There is an option for PBBans admins to enforce cross game bans.

This means that if a pbguid picked up a ban in BF3, server admins have the option to enforce that same ban on their MOH:Warfighter and BF4 servers.

Not every server admin has this feature enabled and it is entirely the server admins option whether to do so, it is not on by default.

When you last visited here about the BF3 ban, no one had any idea if BF4 would use the same pbguid and it was only after the retail release of BF4 when we found out for sure.

If you intend buying BF4 you should first create a new Origin account, follow all the advice given to you when you first posted up about the BF3 ban re keeping your Origin account secure, and then start totally from scratch with a brand new soldier.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant in general, not from that thread. And I have done everything recommended in that post... everything except creating a new origin account. I see now that this is the best route to take but was hoping I could keep the same account so as to have the same username. But nonetheless, thank you for the help.

You can have the same username, just change your current username and when you create your origin account make it the same. Of course you could run into a admin that would ban you for that too..

You can have the same username, just change your current username and when you create your origin account make it the same. Of course you could run into a admin that would ban you for that too..

My problem is the fact I was banned in BF3 after getting to my wits end with discrete hackers (This was during the time even the battlelog admins were all caught with paid hacks, where in they were only given a slap on the wrist, and account resets via EA) and downloading a multihack to monitor our server and ironically our competition squad -- who were a little too good if you know what I mean. Being that I never actually hacked, I never really cared to hide that ban when the first punkbuster wave hit, as it was my own fault and was deserved.

BUT (and this is a big but) I was specifically told that I would not be banned in BF4 by EA support before pre-ordering on the same account, which is also my main origin account, linked to main email and also linked to my rank 10 veteran status for BF; Both incentives for me to order on this account, despite having a second origin account on which I play BF3 currently. 

Now half the servers are streaming pbbans and I can't even play the game I just spent $75 dollars on. In part because I was lied to by EA support. (if the shared GUID statement is correct)

Is there some extenuating circumstance that can be applied here?  I feel like a pariah or convicted criminal now. Is there anyway to deal with this, where in I don't get royally screwed over by Pbbans steaming and EA's lie?

GUID: 280d601829fe09f29fd9485a07e90c5c

Battlelogs:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/TGxNihiIum/stats/232267773/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/TGxNihiIum/stats/232267773/pc/

-Thanks

Edited by TGxNihilum

wait wait wait.

First off, you cheated and gave the bullshit response that you used it to monitor your comp team, not only that but you're globally banned meaning you probably PAID a hack site to use it, and you are wondering why people like me would want to keep you off our servers? Are you serious? I have no sympathy for you at all. You are the exact reason I have cross game bans checkmarked.

Here's your ban for the staff member who will make your account restricted.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-07e90c5c-vb263317.html

It's simple. You download a hack, you get caught, I don't ever want you on my server again. I don't care why you would download a hack at all.

• Upvote 3