auto kick spectators

Agent-86

We usually have problems with spectators in our server. I've tried this setting

// Kick inactive spectators automatically after # number of seconds

set g_inactivityspectator "100"

But I can't get it to work, then I thought it might be an on/off switch so I set it to 1

set g_inactivityspectator "1"

And set the g_inactivity to "100"

And still the server doesn't kick spectators. g_inactivity only kicks the afk people on a team.

Anyone have luck with this setting? or am I over looking something here?

Thanks for any feedback on this

Edited by .Bacchus.

the code would be set_g_specatorinactivity "timeinseconds"

or set_g_inactivity "timeinseconds" on most Q3-based games.

Have not tried it on cod4, but it might work, if you enter it right.

I have seen a message say "You are about to be kicked for inactivity" and "Blah blah was kicked for inactivity" in the bottom left, so it's not an outside RCON system or that would use the console. If I remember what server does that I'll ask the admin for the setting.

I have seen a message say "You are about to be kicked for inactivity" and "Blah blah was kicked for inactivity" in the bottom left, so it's not an outside RCON system or that would use the console. If I remember what server does that I'll ask the admin for the setting.

An outside Rcon tool like ModernRcon can accomplish that, and give the same kick-message......

• 7 months later...
An outside Rcon tool like ModernRcon can accomplish that, and give the same kick-message......

Can you show me how this would be done? I use modern RCON and see no such way that this can be done.

u kick the player and put whatever u want into the reason.

Yes I know that, but what I'd like to know is how can it be done automatically without me being there. Say... automatically kick everytime someone uses a grenade launcher, or auto kick everytime some swears, etc. etc. That is the holy grail I seek, lol

What you want is a mini mod or a 3rd party program, I have mentioned MorkEye as an posible solution.

Not sure it will work for this, I have not tried Morkeye myself.

I do know 1337 leetgamer.no runs some sort of mod on their server that will kick you if you use the mounted MG etc, try contact them and if they will or can help you out.