another title edit

=V4C=Duke

Hello all, I am brand new to this site, it is pretty cool by the way. I just wanted to inform everyone here if they aren't already aware of this. do not advertise cheat sites on this forum has hacks out now for Call of Duty 2 and a handful of other games also. They claim that their hacks get past the PB protection, also CAL's anti-cheat protocol also. You can read more about them at their website do not advertise cheat sites on this forum

They have some video's posted on YouTube also, of their cheat program running, here is a quick link to one of those video's also.

As stated in comments of the do not advertise cheat sites on this forum video's on YouTube. Two of their video's were shot on our main server, it is sad that at this time PB isn't able to catch these cheaters. I just hope that sometime in the near future we can catch this company and its users and put them out of business.

We have also ran into some hackers on our public server that has hacks to change CD Keys and to change names constantly to avoid being banned. Is there anything to counter this?

I am sorry, I did not know if you were aware of this site and company. My intention was most definitely not to advertise for them. My intention was just to make everyone aware of there hack, in an attempt to show people what to look for. Again, this was my first post and also the first time I have viewed this forum, still in the process of reading and learning exactly what is done here and how best to use the information here.

I am sorry, I did not know if you were aware of this site and company. My intention was most definitely not to advertise for them. My intention was just to make everyone aware of there hack, in an attempt to show people what to look for. Again, this was my first post and also the first time I have viewed this forum, still in the process of reading and learning exactly what is done here and how best to use the information here.

Rule #1 (and this isn't necessarily a PBBans rule, but more of something that server admins should agree upon amongst us).

NEVER publish the name of a cheat file, cheat site, or cheater's name, or anything that even remotely relates to anything who's root word is "cheat". Publishing the names of cheat files and sites can only serve the people who create and run them. Publishing the name or GUID of a cheater that you can't catch, satisfies their need for the recognition that they lack in every other aspect of their lives, thereby giving these geldings a reason to live. You see, gaming while using cheats is their favourite passtime, second ONLY to all the time they spend engaging in involuntary rectal penetration.

Rule #2

Before ever posting anything, refer to Rule #1, or you may be regarded as an advertiser/satisfied customer/member/supporter of these types of sites.

Edited by RSQ_Jester

Thank you for the info. I just found out my clans server is already streaming, but its through a different site. Are all the sites similar to yours the same? Or is one better than the others?

Thank you for the info. I just found out my clans server is already streaming, but its through a different site. Are all the sites similar to yours the same? Or is one better than the others?

there are only 2 premiere anti cheat sites that offer support for all pb supported games .. they are PBBans and PsB, but there is ony one anti cheat site that has a multistreaming option (this means you can stream to 2 AC sites) and that is PBBans.

So, a possible scenario is to stream using the old method to PsB and stream to PBBans via the Hub.

or stream to gv using the old method and stream to PBBans via the Hub.

This means you get the best of both worlds with 2 AC sites woking on your behalf :)