AIMBOT 50104

PBStaff_Stuart

Just wanted to give you a heads up.. NO, they are not bad violations. Those are all hackers. A lot of hackers.. one of the private sites was getting a bit big, so I took a chunk out of em.

• Upvote 2

Before the latest round of AIMBOT kicks (mid Jan2009), there was an issue we had where someone with the same key as a hacker could get a kick. That has been resolved so that pretty much only the original cheater will get a kick now.

• Upvote 2

Enjoy your ban matey ;)

Yeah, for what. Buncha money whores making me go out to buy a new game? I wasn't cheating, I've been legit since CoD1 1.1. Plus this was for a private hack company. Who in the right mind would spend money on a cheat for a video game. My God.

Yeah, for what. Buncha money whores making me go out to buy a new game? I wasn't cheating, I've been legit since CoD1 1.1. Plus this was for a private hack company. Who in the right mind would spend money on a cheat for a video game. My God.

Anticheat sites offer their services for free - we don't make money from banning people :) I do it out of the goodness of my heart :)

• Upvote 1

Anticheat sites offer their services for free - we don't make money from banning people :) I do it out of the goodness of my heart :)

Then out of the goodness of you heart can you get me off? I didn't do anything, and if I did I would LOVVEEEE something to prove it. I am running no programs except Call of Duty 2 and I'm still getting kicked for AIMBOT. wtfm8?

YEAH GOOD JOB. I was running Xfire, Steam, mIRC and CoD2 and I got 50104'd. There goes my key I've had since the beginning of the game guys.

I should have had a ban quite a while ago too then, lol.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to give you a heads up.. NO, they are not bad violations. Those are all hackers. A lot of hackers.. one of the private sites was getting a bit big, so I took a chunk out of em.

Thanks Stuart! Now go out and hunt for some more! Help keep them nasty cheaters out of our games!

• Upvote 1