Welcome to PBBans
|Welcome to PBBans, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of PBBans by signing in or creating an account.
AA3 Patched and working!
Gepost jun 18, 2009 - 04:19
Gepost jun 18, 2009 - 05:01
BOth 'applications' dont like each other
Gepost jun 18, 2009 - 05:14
Gepost jun 18, 2009 - 05:48
What's worse than dealing with the auth server crap during training is trying to actually play a game. >.>;
Impossible for me because it either crashes, shows the maps screens then brings me back to the menu, or gives some kind of authorization failure.
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 01:10
(I personaly think the DEV's got fired for failing yet another release)
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 02:33
neither have we over at CB.
Seems everyone is like crashing and/or having auth issues.
Lets see what we get as news within the next few days
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 03:44
Basic training crashed a couple of times and not saving.
Have to start all over again.
Tried to connect servers, crashing back to serverlist or if you get in the server doesn't start playing.
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 04:03
Each time I connected to a server I got sent back to the main page
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 06:26
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 08:34
They should do
If I were American, I don't think I'd appreciate my tax money being spent on games.
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 09:09
The $106 billion emergency war bill also branches off to provide money for programs ranging from pandemic flu preparedness to a "cash for clunkers" initiative to encourage drivers to switch to more fuel-efficient vehicles.
Congress has passed such bills every year since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and with enactment of this legislation the amount will near $1 trillion, with about 70 percent going to the conflict in Iraq.
AA is pocket change
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 09:52
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 10:09
Anyone knows anything more?
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 10:20
Got to love politicians.
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 12:16
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 12:19
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 12:23
(and just when I was hoping for a new free game with PB....)
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 02:44
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 06:47
- Removed apparent lag caused by other players entering or leaving a server
- Improved start of round spawn issues
- Resolved problem with training results not saving
- Improved communication with Authentication server
- Eliminated freezing up when moving from one training mission to another
- Cleared up hesitation during training missions
- Significantly reduce number of authentication transactions between player and Authentication server
- Solved achievements save and display problems
- Improved Login communication with Authentication server
- Improved player statistics tracking for better accuracy
- Improved overall performance
Gepost jun 19, 2009 - 08:19
1 Gebruiker(s) lezen dit topic
0 gebruikers, 1 gasten, 0 anonieme gebruikers