A Sad Day

surfy

Well I don't normally write this kind of stuff on here, however this morning I feel compelled.

I went to bed last night, and as usual I thought I'd take a quick look at the news.  Whilst tucked up safely a scene of horror was unfolding in Paris.  It's not the first this year and frighteningly it probably won't be the last.  It's senseless and saddens me to my core.  My thoughts are with everyone who's been affected by this or any attack like it.

So the point of my post is just to say, we live in uncertain times, scary times.  Hug everyone you love a little tighter and be safe out there.

• Upvote 5

QFT

Well I don't normally write this kind of stuff on here, however this morning I feel compelled.

I went to bed last night, and as usual I thought I'd take a quick look at the news.  Whilst tucked up safely a scene of horror was unfolding in Paris.  It's not the first this year and frighteningly it probably won't be the last.  It's senseless and saddens me to my core.  My thoughts are with everyone who's been affected by this or any attack like it.

So the point of my post is just to say, we live in uncertain times, scary times.  Hug everyone you love a little tighter and be safe out there.

Second sadness indeed. After Charlie, horror expands to lambda. We're lambda, we're all concerned. This makes a turn in our way of looking to neighbourgs, unfortunatly. Who's next and why? To quote Leonard Cohen:

"Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes

Everybody knows.

And everybody knows that it's now or never

Everybody knows that it's me or you

And everybody knows that the Plague is coming

Everybody knows that it's moving fast