A Plugin is required to view this content

ToM6666

Hi guys

I've been streaming to PBBans for many years and never had a problem getting them set up using the "Automated HUB Set up".

However this time round the failure of the Java applet to install and run is frustrating my efforts.

I have spent hours working through solutions on various forums, uninstalling and re-installing etc etc.

Am I the only one that has come across this?

I've so far tried Internet Explorer, firefox and chrome.

I've tried manually editing my pbsv.cfg but the server sat for days without streaming.

I then tried sending the rcon commands through procon which came up as an unknown command LOL.

I cant find a support system anywhere other than these forums so apologies if this is the wrong place.

Can anybody advise me on how to proceed?

Thank

ToM

you must click the link and install the java update in order to get it to work, i had to and thought mine was updated, is a seperate part of java never new it before. might have something to do with the new site updates

And to add to Sinh400's post after doing it reboot the server it will create the pbucon.use file for you because of the PBbans pbsv config file and you will have setup streaming the manual way. It's how I did all our 31 BC2/BF3 servers, I was able to use the auto hub setup for the 41 BF4 servers much easier method imo.

And to add to Sinh400's post after doing it reboot the server it will create the pbucon.use file for you because of the PBbans pbsv config file and you will have setup streaming the manual way. It's how I did all our 31 BC2/BF3 servers, I was able to use the auto hub setup for the 41 BF4 servers much easier method imo.

Okay thanks guys.

I have pasted the data into the pbsv config and restarted punkbuster but dont really want to reboot the server as it is currently full.

I'm interested however how you have managed to use the auto set up hub as for me it just says I need Java and depsite me installing it the message still remains.

Okay thanks guys.

I have pasted the data into the pbsv config and restarted punkbuster but dont really want to reboot the server as it is currently full.

I'm interested however how you have managed to use the auto set up hub as for me it just says I need Java and depsite me installing it the message still remains.

It may be that you need to lower the security settings on the installed version of Java. Check in your control panel.