2142 pb - auto kicking from servers

awyeah

hello looking for help - I just installed my bf2142 after 2 years away and i cannot join any servers without an auto kick from Punkbuster. not sure what is going on can someone look into my account plz. I have done all the updates, uninstalls, reinstalls you name it.

user name is Awyeah

let me know what else you need

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srchtype=GUID&srchdata=206e3ab09c9b0776230be5a78a02f1f0&game_id=22&showLG=yes&showAT=no&safeview=no

The guid you have entered is caused by having an invalid CDKey entered in Battlefield 2142.

This guid is globally banned by evenbalance. If you are getting a ban message with this GUID try reinstalling Battlefield 2142

so I reinstalled again, updated - I have tried your work around for the cd key saving in regedit. to no avail it keeps kicking me saying pbhub enforcing ban..

so i guess i can never play this game?

the key looks fine when i type it into the registry however once i close and go into the game get kicked, when i return to the registry its a massive code of numbers no longer just my cd key, it would appear pb is changing the data once it kicks me.

Edited by awyeah

in case you ask, yes i have a ticket with even balance for the past 12 hours to look into what the hell is going on - i hope to hell this is not the same software in bf3

so I reinstalled again, updated - I have tried your work around for the cd key saving in regedit. to no avail it keeps kicking me saying pbhub enforcing ban..

so i guess i can never play this game?

the key looks fine when i type it into the registry however once i close and go into the game get kicked, when i return to the registry its a massive code of numbers no longer just my cd key, it would appear pb is changing the data once it kicks me.

it is not uncommon for a response to a trouble ticket at Even Balance to take several days. also adding to the ticket sends it to the back of the line again.

i have heard of it taking a few tries with reinstalling, regedit etc for it to take

then other people never have the problem to start with

hello looking for help - I just installed my bf2142 after 2 years away and i cannot join any servers without an auto kick from Punkbuster. not sure what is going on can someone look into my account plz. I have done all the updates, uninstalls, reinstalls you name it.

user name is Awyeah

let me know what else you need

This is definitely your issue;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/global-punkbuster-guid-ban-8a02f1f0-t24118.html

and that's all we have on it.

Some players have reported that it took several attempts before the posted fix worked.

If you are still having trouble try contacting EA support and have them troubleshoot your issue.